Is Andrew Tate’s rise helping more people become right wing?

Or is it turning people away?

Attached: AD8046D8-BC96-4828-BC8A-C78162F0EFC3.png (676x878, 676.08K)

I wonder if people somehow profit off of shilling him on Any Forums

BEING ON TIKTOK IS NOT A RISE, ITS A CHINESE SUBVERSION THAT PROMOTES THE CORRECT IDEALS AND NATIONALISM IN CHINA AND BRAINWASHES WHITE GIRLS TO FUCK NIGGER PENUS AND POP NIGGER BABIES EVERYWHERE ELSE...........

I'm so sick of looking at this subhuman's face. Fuck this gorilla marketing campaign.

How does China profit or benefit off of some wannabe playboy on roids
I can see how it benefits tate but not China

>is having common sense considered right wing now ? jesus why are mutts so retaded?

He’s a bong, ie your guy not ours
A lot of the shit he says is so fucking outlandish he may as well be a new bong stereotype

No, he's a grifting retard

How did he get so big tho?

He’s helping more people come out of the closet

>outlandish
Like what.

His thoughts on studying and reading are pretty fucking retarded, for starters

His Hustlers University promotes itself through people trying to get affiliate links
It’s not quite a pyramid scheme, but it dances on the line

>WHITE GIRLS TO FUCK NIGGER PENUS AND POP NIGGER BABIES
...You realize that's what gave us our greatest president right?

He pays people to shill him. Like you OP

His interview on Your Mom's house podcast (Tom segura, his unfunny, big tits wife) was hilarious.

I was disappointed to find out he's 33% ape, Tristan (the brother) speaks posh, is fairly likeable.

His subs ($50 per month) get a percentage if they get other dummies to join his "hustler's University" through their affiliate link.

He's a FUCKING RETARD

I ask questions for free

Are all retards worth 400 million dollars?

He’s pushing a MLM scam while co-opting some Traditionalist talking points and sprinkling them haphazardly over his general distaste for women. It does no good to solve the beta problem if the reverse side is just male-sided hedonism instead of the female dominated hedonism we currently have. He’s also a rootless mutt who holds no loyalties to any nation or creed. Best he can do is encourage men to work out but our enemies will certainly use him being a conman to discredit similar talking points in the future.

No, but many are.
Top OF models have a net worth higher than him. Money and intelligence are correlated, but it is not a 1:1 correlation

Attached: hooker.jpg (189x267, 13.06K)

But the pol shills don't post their affiliate links.
Which means they must be true believers which is even worse.

I’m 100% certain he’s a roider
Homie doesn’t look like he trains all day from his shooting range/house when he’s constantly on social media

Why the FUCK does he always wear sunglasses indoors.

It as if we he's a mutt with ugly eyes.

the dude is a coping faggot but he makes people seethe so he's kinda cool

It’s easier to look confident when no one can see your eyes

>Andrew Tate
>Right Wing
Hes literally a plant and plays the "Me Dad not white" card when called a white guy

Attached: Capture.png (403x355, 400.68K)

Another "get rich quick" scheme peddling the same dropshipping/crypto bullshit that has been going around for a decade, but with a right wing twist.
This guy screams grifter.

Attached: dogs for sale.jpg (1280x720, 276.84K)

MUTT EYES

Attached: Andrew-Tate-explains-why-he-left-Big-Brother.jpg (310x465, 16.84K)

Atleast post his most recent picture

Attached: drew_taint.jpg (1080x1850, 227.29K)

DIOS MIO

Attached: _89970524_5_tate.jpg (976x549, 109.03K)