Does Christianity make people shitty?

Like they can do whatever they want because they believe they're saved once and for all?

Attached: Pepe praying.jpg (225x225, 9.01K)

Yes

It is the only religion which produces moral virtue.

That's calvinism user

How so?
In my experience, Christians are usually less moral than other people.

Attached: Paul.jpg (800x1010, 94.68K)

Attached: 1656656759867.jpg (842x681, 43.7K)

Protestant heathen "missionaries" are some of the most immoral and backstabbing people I have come across, almost on par with Jews.

They justify their selfish actions by the virtue of a higher being aka god

In ancient rome they watched lions rip people apart in colosseums, in ancient greece they raped young boys, being immoral is the natural state of people, which is why teachings that seem obvious like "don't kill and steal" are needed

>in my experience
Therefore invalid.

based.

Christians dont belief in morality, they belief christ will save them, big difference.

>Like they can do whatever they want

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

the issue here is you dont know how to tell what a christian is

You're thinking of false Christians. Those who believe they have the authority to force their beliefs onto others are scum

>If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Thats not morality though.

>must treat people as what they claim to be
yeah how about no

Attached: images.jpg (140x140, 4.53K)

that is heretical nonsense. the Word is hardcore. true believers live in fear God and the eternal fate of their own souls:

> But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part. For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward. And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea. And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Any "Christian" that believes that is definitely NOT someone who I would consider a Christian.

> Protestants

Gross.

Hypocrisy is part of the human condition, but it's certainly more noticable among religious groups or any other group claiming to be moral.
That doesn't mean that the foundational principles of Christianity are in any way wrong. It just shows us that even those people who try to aspire to higher values are universally shitty, correction ALL people are shitty, something that the Bible teaches funnily enough.

>true believers live in fear God
Nots not morality though, morality is natural law.

without God you have no standard of morality.
only what you think is moral

no
they are lambs, that is what makes them shitty.

>That doesn't mean that the foundational principles of Christianity are in any way wrong
It does though, christianity is universalist in core, this undermines class and race and is unnatural.

> What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

We have both nature and the social contract to guide us, christ tells people to abandon their families, the later writers of the new testament made christianity more universal, both are unnatural and unsocial.

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce4.jpg (1070x1321, 292.61K)