What is the cheapest way politically speaking to buy food and make it and it's healthy?

I never really cooked before. I just heat up frozen stuff but I realized it's not much food and it's very expensive. What exactly do I buy so I can cook a bunch of food for cheap? I don't have a car and I order delivery from Walmart so anything from there works. I want to get strong and lose weight so maybe some salads and meat and stuff? Idk. lol. Also I'm posting this on here because I want advice from Any Forums bros.

I get about $350 in EBT food stamps a month so that's what I'll be spending. And yes I am White :P

Attached: apu chef.png (920x843, 36.08K)

2/3 rice 1/3 beans for most of your calories, frozen chicken breasts for protein, frozen or fresh produce depending on availability and price. Also take a multivitamin so that you don't get like, scurvy

get a crockpot slow cooker, a rice cooker and some sauces for the meat. Get boneless skinless chicken breast, rice, potatos. Put chicken breas in slow cooker and cover with sauce then on Low for 6 hours. Cook the rice and eat it with the chicken. Easy place to start. There are tons of videos on youtube

>buy food and make it and it's healthy?

pinto beans and rice for starters
has almost everything your body needs
get a good mult vitamin to make up the difference
then you can branch out from there
a pressure cooker for the beans and a rice cooker for the rice makes it supper easy

Simple enough! also I found this website based.cooking

Some pretty good recipes on there

Rice and beans, add beef if you're not a fag.

Beans are the protein.

Attached: 1606450261434m.jpg (1024x989, 182.39K)

White rice or brown rice is better? And are pinto beans the best?

this, just make chili forever and you're good

Tuna Salad, Soups and broths, Rice and meats, Chicken + courgette/squash/lentils etc.

brown rice is considered better but will go bad faster

What other people said, but if you don't have time to cook, go to a flamerboiler or Chipotle

>2/3 rice 1/3 beans for most of your calories
he said he was white, that is food for subhumans.
Don't worry about getting the cheapest food, tat will generally be carbs which are bad for you. Eggs (maybe, they've been expensive lately), chicken leg quarters, just about any cut of pork, beef roasts and unpopular cuts on sale, vegetables that grow above ground, hard cheeses, butter, olives - these should be your staples. If you switch to this diet you'll find yourself less hungry in general.
Are you just spamming your website?

It's not my website. I am being genuine in my post, I'm very new at this but I want to get healthier and spend less money. I think frozen food can't be that healthy

biggest problem with frozen food is that it has massive amounts of sodium which is bad for your heart. It also tastes worse than its fresh equivalent

ok then read rest of my post, the tldr is meat and vegetables, avoid all processed foods. Good luck

cookbooks also learn to make breads and while you're at it, maybe learn how to start a garden.

Eat spiced meat, not with sauce.
So for example:
Chicken breast (or two)- lemon pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, basil, smoked parika, curry powder, chilli flakes.
Dice into squares.
Dice a red pepper.
Skewer onto (preferable) metal skewer (but wooden will work just as well).
BBQ, oven cook at 400 for 30-40 minutes, or pan fry oven in sunflower oil for about 8 minutes a side.
Dice up a cauliflower, add Montreal steak spice and olive oil, put in the oven for an hour at 350.

Delicious healthy meal. Don’t be grossed out by the veg. The cauliflower tastes sensational and the red pepper goes sooooo good with the chicken.

If you want more recipes, just ask :)

-Take the egg pill
Cheap protein. Nutritious. Can be prepared in many ways and made into all kinds of meals.
-take the homemade bread pill
Nothing better then homemade bread. Simple as.
-Take the soup pill.
Cheap, nutritious and easy to make.
-Take the sandwich pill.
Cheap, nutritious and easy to make.
-Take the pork pill.
The cheapest meat but not cheap in protein. Can be bought in many delicious forms like ham, ribs or chops. Use in your soups and sandwiches.
-Take the shop sales pill.
Stock up on items that last or can be frozen. Meat or canned food for example.

Attached: 1659668000989562.png (640x496, 92.07K)

>curry powder

Attached: 1659482757032729.jpg (827x731, 72.46K)

My dad has always made bread as a hobby kek, now I must join him

Also lads, I recommend going to the grocery store late at night or early AM (obviously on days when shit isn't picked over). It is comfy and calm more often than not. Good place to meet women with similar personalities desu.

While this is politically important cause food is good and fuck jews, but this belongs in /ck/
Yeah I know it's a fast food board but there are some anons who can actually answer your questions.