Steven Seagal in interview for a Belarusian newspaper in 2016: "I hate the USA because you can't even walk few meters...

Steven Seagal in interview for a Belarusian newspaper in 2016: "I hate the USA because you can't even walk few meters in a broad daylight without seeing aggressive and smelly niggers and spics turning the country into third world shithole. That's why i cancelled my American citizenship and accepted Russian one."

Attached: steven-seagal.jpg (1280x960, 114.9K)

He rediscovered his inner Mongol self

Based expressionless actor

russia has a steady supply of bbc

Attached: angola_russia_parade.webm (404x720, 2.55M)

Based Steven Seagel embraced the Russian destiny/spirit.

At least exterminate all niggers already. Everyone of African descent. We humans should agree on that!

Black Bubbling Crude, oil that is, Texas T.

while his father was Jewish.[12] His paternal grandparents were Russian Jewish immigrants.[13]

Leave me a few of the ones with really big tits, curvy ass and skinny waist.

Is there any benefit to being a US citizen in the 21st century?

>easy access to guns for civilians
That’s all I can come up with

Well, guns + free speech. And an uninvadable homeland. And for the rest of the world, well, Any Forums.

guns and freedom of speech

Guns, a chance to bang Kate Upton, goyslop.

Idk man lots of reasons.

Transgender, fent, niggerworship and grubhub

You literally can’t even starve here unless you tried, the standards for what constitutes survival are so low here compared to elsewhere it’s insane. You can’t fail unless you intend to.

>+ free speech

Attached: 1126.gif (389x259, 991.1K)

Based Angolans assfucking the westacucks since the Cold War.

Attached: 1586566184408.webm (1280x720, 190.85K)

Freedom to proclaim your undying devotion to Israel from the rooftops.

The passport is pretty dope.

>jew
>lying sack of shit
woe

Attached: waltz.jpg (1200x799, 60.33K)

How does he move like that

Attached: 1657517631746.jpg (600x667, 20.01K)

I watched him on Russian TV today. He said that he hates nazis and Steven Bandera. What a hypocrisy.

This is rapidly changing, especially for cityfags.

Yes. You will never be sanctioned.

well then russian white female pussies will be well fed

These niggas really believe freedom of speech is real in America LMAO

Attached: 513FF10D-30DA-4AF5-A40D-D31719C79CE4.jpg (498x474, 66.74K)

>so, I chose to go to another shithole having issues with minorities

Attached: 1630868832504.jpg (1328x442, 187.51K)

The only place you see blacks in Russia is in the military to be honest

You get to pay taxes even if you move to another country!

These are Angolan soldiers you moron, they are literally waving the Angolan flag

Attached: 1644693119097.webm (640x356, 568.52K)

>These are Angolan soldiers you moron, they are literally waving the Angolan flag

Angolans = Brits?

Steven Seagal, the man with more ethnicities than a Unicef commercial

They are as white as the average London citizen so probably yeah

i agree somewhat but cityfags are going to get the hurt. my rent went from 1k to 1500 man. luckily i got a farmhouse and 6 acres in rural texas near my hometown so I'm good. other people? i dunno man. going to hurt for some of the slaves.

Skateboard.

Angolan not Anglo(n), they were a Portuguese colony in Africa, had a long civil war after the Portuguese left that the commie side won in 2002. Allies of Russia since Russia gave the winning side guns and America, via Israel, gave the losing side guns.

He will never be Mongol.

The Jew allows Americans to own semi-automatic firearms because he knows they are harmless beyond random acts of violence, the American is incapable of organizing any real resistance. Freedom of speech? Americans get cancelled all the time for looking the wrong way at a black or misgendering and troon. Goyslop, you would be better off starving. Being sanctioned? Will a non-white America be unsanctionable?

Attached: 1518739524343545234523452563461.jpg (1024x1332, 335.31K)

Implying white amerimutts are any way better?

Hitler ain't no authority. He was just another German leader that started the war and lost it, lol

shouldn't the left map expand at least threefold eastwards and show the over 10.000.000 km2 in Asia, that also belongs to Russian Federation?

Pretty sure you Dominicans are still desperate as ever to get to the US so ask the people you live with.