Reminder that she was right...

Reminder that she was right. Not only is Altruism mental delusion that is at odds with the greedy and survivalistic nature of humans, but all Altruism is also purely ego-driven.

There is a reason most leftists tend to be narcissistic

Nothing gets the ego going like telling yourself that you're a saviour of the oppressed, a voice of reason fighting for an equitable cause, and that it is in your duty to bring about this cause by force if you have to.

Attached: 640px-Ayn_Rand_(1943_Talbot_portrait).jpg (640x776, 54.21K)

Attached: Zw468as.png (479x720, 417.67K)

Altruism evolved in loads of different mammals, it's actually good for survival if you exist in a group and the groups demise means your own demise. In group vs group conflict which happens with any large populations, then some minor sacrifice for the better survivability of the group as a whole makes you more likely to survive and reproduce. Even meerkats have altruism, are they mentally deluded too?

Except for our modern phycology of humans and animals morality is based upon natural instincts of preservation of the collective above the individual, but yeah, totally, being nice is just something we do by mistake, and fishes, and insects, and animals, and birds, and reptiles, do ....

Attached: 1657930639188.png (769x733, 31.03K)

i dont respect uggos or their opinions.

that means it's not altruism, it's for boosting your own chances of survival

Altruism isn't the problem you bastardize and demonize it to be here

Altruism was always the cure all.
Holiness is an invincible shield.
Jesus Christ said be ye passers by

as Altruists fundamentally we follow the Word

Practice Not Half Truths.

You can be Right when your right, but only when your right, that the writ

Christ said be like the Child of the Holy Spirit
He is an Altruist. Thats how the child of the Holy
Spirit found God.

God said my people will not tell a Lie
there is no lie but that Jesus is the Christ

ultimately altruism is defined as clearly identifying what
is good and what is evil. What is life and what is death.
What is sin, and what is Law

and doing the right thing as a default.

All the best people did, God is an Altruist.

He does good and creates evil.

Christ said let He who is without sin cast the first stone.

Anybody that ever threw a good rock knew what He meant but

Faith Truth Trust

The prince who desires understanding is a great oppressor

Rot in hell, alice bailey

Whats right is complicated, not simple
wisdom stands in the gates, shouting, how long
will we be simple

but all will be revealed. The Truth can be discerned.
My Sheep know my voice.

Let all men be liars so that God be True.
"be ye not overly Righteous"

A time and a place for everything.
Line after Line, Precept after Precept

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Er no, it's not. For example in meerkats if they see a predator they run to the edge of the communal burrow and screech really loudly which alters the rest of the burrow to retreat into safety. At the same time it attracts the attention of the predator and leads to a much greater chance of dying for that individual.

Evolution is not about survival of individuals, it's about survival of genes. What evolutionary biologists worked out is that altruistic behaviour could evolve if the sacrifice of the individuals genes protects a sufficient amount of the genes they share in common with extended family/community.

>Altruism is ego driven
So is selfishness turbo
For both, it's only partially.
Deconstructing things doesn't make them meaningless like you think it does. It just separates things into parts. It is also a great litmus test(one you failed) of intelligence. Can you register the independent parts, their nature, and how they function separated from each other? Then put them back together?
The Ego is NOT evil.
It's a singular part of who you are.
I'm so tired of kids hopped up on New Age bullshit, breaking their minds thinking being a person is somehow wrong or fundamentally broken. Quit trying to break parts of yourself because some non-initiated self proclaimed Buddhist or "star seed" told you ego was bag.
If you go read the Buddhist texts, the ego is a distraction. It latches on to things which CAN, not WILL, can cause suffering.
You don't "suppress" the go. You don't "kill" the ego in the old texts. You let it sleep while the deeper part of you is awake during meditation.
You were never supposed to read "harm yourself, kill a part of yourself". That isn't how it works. That isn't how anything fucking works.
Ya'll gotta heal your ego.
Do good by yourself.
So that ego, can become a more harmonious part of a Greater and Nobler whole.

Yes it is bud and quite frankly there is nothing wrong with that.

The Righteous Man will consider the Life of the beast.

I won't dress up the evil like the good

I once heard a rapper say

"all of our guts can feel evil so we alone know
what to touch and to leave alone"

God is in the mouth of the wicked although He
is far from their minds.

the insight does little but highlight the insecurity of lawless
wickedness. The manifesto of a doomed murderer who
would rather believe in anything than the Truth

Ayn Rand was honest. A rare quality.

collective to a point. your family, your community. once you go past that you are deluding yourself. If you are tyring to bring evo psych to support "the greater good", nation states, and political parties, I'm sorry, but you are gone for good. Stop using that flag.

I think treating your Nation like Family is Good, if you know it well enough that is. Everything else is nepotism.

That means they value the life of the collective more than their own, they are still protecting what they value above all

Rand was a jew

Attached: F0F7F432-C9FE-4D4E-AD9A-69B82DFAC678.jpg (776x1008, 231.15K)

>Serial adulterer and Jewish sociopath cannot see the value of others
There's a difference between genuine and pathological altruism, without the former there is no incentive for a community

>Not only is Altruism mental delusion that is at odds with the greedy and survivalistic nature of humans
Slow your roll, schlomo

I think she genuinely struggled to relate to people. As an Autist I understand this. Sociopaths tend to be liars but all she did was drop redpills on society, probably a fellow Autist.

Is it just me or do Jews write truths and conclude it with a lie?
I'm going to give you an example
1.being fat is not healthy
2.being fat is a burden on the healthcare system
3.being fat causes mental distress
Conclusion:
The government should limit your calorie intake

Attached: images - 2022-08-09T225655.320.jpg (640x479, 28.86K)

What's with all the anti rand threads today? Did zoomers finally realize the real jew is state control, now they're coming after this site or something?

Well let me give you another example
1.politicians can exploit altruism
2.rich people create jobs
3.communism doesn't work
Conclusion
Selfishness is good and we need a watchman state

Well, the jews use truths to gain control over you. Not really a "lie" but just them using their victimization skills to steadily increase their control.

What you are describing is narcissism though. Also youre a faggot for following a woman

Wait... did you just reply to my post:
before I sent it?? Are you currently watching me type?????

Attached: 1631628526206.jpg (1000x900, 237.18K)

No I replied to your post after you posted it...

Exactly but humans cannot be altruist without God

>without the former there is no incentive for a community

There already is none, lmao. The only reason community and services exist; the only way to get a human to actually do shit, is through the promise of money.

Financial incentive guarantees self-enrichment and fulfillment of desire and ego, things which any human is willing to crawl through the ends of the Earth for.

This is why Capitalism will always continue dominate society no matter how hard broke, basement-dwelling leftists kick and scream about how "unfair" it is.

The human desire to enjoy brain-tingles is infinitely greater than any feeling of morality or companionship.

Nepotism is just how olgarchy are made, and families becomes criminals, but this is what God intended???

>Political move funded and orchestrated by Jews
Color me shocked.
Care to remind me which movement wasn't?

I'm altruistic because I'm autistic. I enjoy repetitive work which purpose is the betterment of society.

Communism has worked great enough that there are countries that have resisted capitalism alone for a good part of a century

Through the eyes of an atheist, everything we do is ego driven. It's nonsensical of course. We do good because God desires it and we want to please God. Not because we want salvation, but because we desire to please God innately.

globohomos biggest fear is the free market

Attached: succtucc.png (736x460, 618.95K)