Who is responsible for this?

Who is responsible for this?

Attached: WTF.png (872x692, 415.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/space/earth-spinning-slower-day-length-b2140840.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuckers probably trying to fling our retarded ass off.

maybe the cow farts and cow burps are accelerating the earth

Had not noticed

Attached: D02AD715-251A-4BF7-A6E3-01E4FC26DD74.jpg (622x640, 80.14K)

who has determined what the rotation speed *should be? how do they know what it should be?

All the windfarms accelerate the spin of the earth

Flat earthers BTFO again.

>Who is responsible for this?
You know who

This.

>meanwhile wagie hours stay the same
Despite all my rage i am still just a wagie in a cage

Same thing that is causing climate change and the only thing powerful enough, the sun.

It's because of CERN

jesuits. if its not 666,666 they dont like it and its not spinning right.

Accelerate

Attached: pol-5 (1).gif (112x112, 18.03K)

that meme is kind of dumb. fly on a jet going 500 mph and you're perfectly fine. you do believe in jets, right? or are they fake too?

>Who is responsible for this.
The tug on the Earth between the Gas Giants and the Sun.
It'll speed up and slow down fairly often(By the decade).

Probably like a giant chunk of one of the solid parts on the border of one of the liquid parts finally chipped off and melted into the layer adjacent to it, and that gigaton of shifting material changed the rotation speed by 0.01%

Attached: 1200px-Earth-crust-cutaway-english.svg.png (1200x825, 164.4K)

I don't think the jews would do this. If the earth spins faster that means they have to pay more for the goyim employees in the same period.

if you wanted to attach a rocket to the earth so large that it would make the earth rotate backwards; how large of a rocket would you need?

Wouldn't they all have to face the same direction to make that effect? Seems unlikely they all are

I would suppose the only possible causes for this would be solar winds or fluctuations in the Earth's magnetic field brought upon by irregular solar activity. Whatever it is, it isn't man-made.

i was going to say the same thing but
>earth is trying to yeet niggers and jews like a dog shaking fleas off

When you are driving, how come the air in your car doesn't move so much, but the air outside moves very fast. Really makes you think...

Don't get me wrong. The Earth is flat and it doesn't spin, but this image is retarded.

Attached: thinking_copyrights.png (300x411, 131.66K)

I feel it. Terrence McKenna did a lecture on this and explains his prediction. Time is moving faster

The diversity hire in charge of keeping track of such things messed up the calculations.

Attached: 34554767654.jpg (645x773, 43.52K)

I kid you not ther was a article I saw the other day about how the earth has been slowing down for years.
They couldn’t tell the truth by accident.

>he thinks the earth actually spins

NGMI

Attached: 1646000302481.png (1000x460, 161.88K)

Three Gorges Dam

Death to kikes

The Icelandic did this

junkies must go

Electricity... I know it's not a person, but that is the cause.

Attached: safire_project.jpg (863x456, 36.34K)

The real question is who do we pay taxes to? That'll fix it if government has taught me anything.

independent.co.uk/space/earth-spinning-slower-day-length-b2140840.html
So is it speeding up or slowing down.
Make your fucking mind up.
What a load of shite.

Yep

kek, this. personally I would prefer if it was spinning slower tho. whenever I dont have to fit into a classical work slave schedule, I sleep much longer and am awake much longer then the current day and night rhythm.Becoming faster isnt to my liking aside from at least not being 666. Wonder what happens at 777

Probably the same crew who decides what the temp is supposed to be.

Salon? Shouldn't the title be "Earth is racist. Here's what you need to know" then?

it would have to produce something like 600 gorillion newtons

How an increase in the speed Earth's spin disproportionately harms people of color.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

me

You need to chill with the antisemitism okay?

Will we fly off the planet? Like a carousel?

>Whatever it is, it isn't man-made.
Thats what you think right now. Wait for the propaganda to start and all surviving vaxxmaxxers will screech for "we need to live in a pod and eat the bugs or the earth will rotate even faster

They turn on and off.

Jews

>he doesn't understand angular velocity
>Verification not required

Attached: 1659404233500306.jpg (600x616, 190.87K)

Something very large and very magnetic must be passing near the earth’s orbit. But space is fake and gay, am I right?

Funny what a fish bowl lens can do

Russia.
Isn’t that the correct answer in 2022 to everything wrong with the world.

It's because of all that drilling

Attached: 27fe623f86e5f851f6d11d648d40bb9f1554415856-1000w.jpg (1000x1357, 86.74K)

I'm getting dizzy.

Terrence was talking about an increase in the density of activity over time, not about the Earth genuinely gaining in velocity

it's fish eye lense, newfag

Radius of motion, you retard.

Superman once caused the world to reverse rotation. Ask him.

Black hole in the solar system is causing Earth spin to accelerate.

that's racist, user

>tfw you can hack the US elections, accelerate the spinning of the Earth but can't take a few villages a few kilometers away from your borders.

>Earth is spinning
Lol prove it. Imagine still believing this in the current year

Attached: download.jpg (630x482, 49.23K)

>no one is sure why
too bad your kikeversities have been pushing fake physics for 100 years

Stop broadcasting you're here glownigger.

>than it should be
>according to our calculations
>which are totally not wrong, I swear

>Wonder what happens at 777
Two more digits user… just two off…

This why I hate homosapiens. Do you read anything or do juts just spit shit out of your smooth brained mouth. This has gone on for billions of years but you're still asking these questions. You're dumb and need to be euthanized

Both flat and globe earthers use retarded arguments for their claims. The best evidence of flat earth imo is the way light disappears during a sunset. If you live in a mountainous area, you can see the light is just slowly going away, because near and far you can see cloud being lit by light the entire time; those near the sun will receive the purplish, red light last and vice versa. If the sun is was really going over the curve, the light would just go away all at once like the flip of a switch. See how light rays of a sunset shine beyond the peaks; it will first be going downward, then horizontal, and then at a slight upward angle. If it was going over a curve, this process wouldn’t even happen.

People try to debunk this by pointing out “underlit clouds” that are apparent of the sun shining under the clouds, but you can clearly see these same “underlit” clouds even after the sun has gone over the horizon. Overall, the globe earthers are more retarded because they’ll use petty arguments like this as proof of a globe: one single photo that literally has no context or explanation, just “underlit clouds.” Only a stupid child would ever accept such things as proof worthy of a fake and gay space agency that’s just another tax allotment scam of the government.

>your borders.
Flag m8. I’m not even in the same hemisphere.

I stopped caring about space "science". We live in a realm and are not a globe but ultimately I'm still in my wagey cage and I just don't care.

Attached: 1657399329403.jpg (1042x1200, 428.13K)

>02:42:04
Always:04
Fascinating

Funfact. Mankind has not gone deeper than 12 kilometers by modern knowledge. That picture is pure theory.

Much like an electric motor, the more electricity you put into it, the faster it will spin. Universe is electric.

Those first two numbers are wrong. The sequel should be
>1044
>1100
>1040

"Just trust us goyim."
- ((("scientist")))

This but unironically. Intense magnetism of this level is impacting not only the magnetic field surrounding earth but likely impacting our core which is liquid iron. "DERR ITS NOT STRONG ENOUGH" isn't an argument. The earth has evolved as a machine for billions of years. It's relationship with the sun is the result of perfect harmony. Disruption of this balance, even in the slightest, could theoretically have massive implications. Anyone that disputes this has no scientific background and will not be able to presemt a shred of actual evidence.

So when boomers say that time flies by faster as you get older it is not an exaggeration. Time is truly accelerating.

Jews

LET'S PLAY SPIN THE PLANET, PRINCESS

We new to put the blades on backward to reverse it now or we will be thrown off! We only have 30 days!

this. There is a project spanning 50 years by now, planned to take for 60-70 years to modify the rotation speed of the earth by means of extremely deep atomic bombs in very deep holes beyond the public scope. This was started by the USSR to strategically collapse the geoposition technology of the USA whenever they see fit while keeping theirs intact. Now we are seeing the consequences of some recent past tests.

This is now handled by a group of countries where Russia is not the main one.

nice notice, means Im close but not on point yet, I guess

Attached: 1657143722291.jpg (1500x1500, 528.07K)

Retard has never heard of light diffusion and refraction through air.