Say it with me!

>say it with me!
>RE-LI-GION OF PEACE

Attached: 91A2AD3B-4E26-4090-B03B-C6A29F04E9A2.jpg (1566x880, 176.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc11.com/muslim-killings-albuquerque-suspect-in-custody-serial-killer/12112544/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

Sorry I don't watch kike news, I don't know what the latest current thing to distract people with is

oh dear, keeping his legs elevated means he was losing a lot of blood, i wonder if they stabbed him in the heart/aorta, hes probably brown bread then.

that "community safety officer" did a terrible job huh

Oh man, I was waiting for these guys to make a comeback
I really missed this boogeyman

Shut the fuck up kike you guys are even worse

Did they ever catch that white supremacists trump supporter that killed Muslims in Albuquerque, New Mexico?

It was a trump supporter. They are the only group that hate jews.

See this

Rape them young perhap, and convert their daughters into your breeding vessels. Then when their families cry, police can jump in and shatter their bones for you. Your place is under us, under the shoe, and others aside we fully back this arrangement. You will sit under us and you will like it. We're taking your females, and pity to you, you are not allowed to sit and deny, we already do.
This will condition you to where you belong, so sorry. Maybe I'll join in the industry, I have heard from a few who make fine money off Kafir flesh. I may not be kinds.

>betting on weak horses

Attached: strong_horse.jpg (800x743, 75.66K)

This is rumored to be the suspect

Attached: file.png (674x657, 828.13K)

RIP to him but if Christians were like this all problems in the west would be solved.

wait, it was a british bloke?

abc11.com/muslim-killings-albuquerque-suspect-in-custody-serial-killer/12112544/

Nice try schlomo but we already know who's funding and bringing them here. Free Palestine

>swole arabian

arabs have some of the worst muscle building genetics ever. they also have high rates of obesity.

Doesn't matter how much muscle you have nor how many guns if you lack the political resolve to utilize either of them.

>sandniggers offing sandniggers
Say it with me
Who gives a fuck?

same shit

Attached: 1658709448604.png (1002x902, 813.09K)

White consciousness is coming you dirty shitskin

Do jews have different sects that kill each other like Sunni and Shia Muslims?

Ah I was wondering why this story was memory holed after a suspect was captured. (Not really, if a white man didn’t commit it, the story magically goes away).

indeed