Chemical incident (accident? attack?) poisons Polish-German Oder river

Chemical substances (mercury very likely, unclear at this point whether it's the only cause) were released into the Oder river. Wave moves toward Baltic sea (reaches it in 2 days), killing much on its way (fish, beavers, birds etc.).
People are advised not to consume anything from the river area and stay away from it in general. Long-term impact on ecosystem/food chain and local population/industries still unclear.
The Polish authorities didn't inform the public and their German counterparts for two weeks.

reuters.com/world/europe/mass-fish-die-off-german-polish-river-blamed-unknown-toxic-substance-2022-08-12/

>German
(Lab measures high concentration of mercury; still more factors need to be researched.)
rbb24.de/studiofrankfurt/panorama/2022/08/brandenburg-oder-fischsterben-quecksilber-vogel-umweltminister-ursache.html
rbb24.de/studiofrankfurt/panorama/2022/08/oder-fischsterben-quecksilber-nachgewiesen-polen.html

>Polish
(Dog pukes blood and has neurological issues after swimming in river.)
wiadomosci.radiozet.pl/Polska/Pies-po-wejsciu-do-Odry-walczy-o-zycie.-Wymioty-krwia-biegunka

At this point it's unclear whether it was an accident/carelessness, an unlucky combination of environmental factors (low water level leading to high concentration of chemicals), an environmental crime (waste disposal), or an intentional release to harm the Oder/Baltic sea ecosystem.

Previous

Attached: 1660317524146008.jpg (1536x2048, 729.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wydarzenia.interia.pl/kraj/news-prezes-wod-polskich-i-glowny-inspektor-ochrony-srodowiska-zd,nId,6217030
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not my problem

second for kill all

Whoever polluted that shit deserves the death penalty

>any dog that isn't warned will SCHLOP and fall over dead
please warn all dog owners.

Poles are the Russians of Europe

Poisonous wave reaches the Baltic Sea in two days.

Attached: flow.png (828x637, 463.84K)

>don't fuck with our water
>we have a set a special skils
>we will find you
>and we will kill you
>t. the germans

Measurements from Eisenhuettenstadt (on the above map south of Słubice).

From left to right, top to bottom

>water temperature
>oxygen

>ph value
>(elec) conductivity

>tarnish
>UV absorption

>nitrate nitrogen concentration
>total radiation

Values start to change around August 7. But conductivity changes on August 5. Anyone has an idea why?

Attached: oder-measurements.jpg (1668x2300, 563.39K)

you won't do shit hans
now send us more gibs so we can take better care of environment

It's a river so it's all gonna end up washed away in the toxic wast disposal full of WW1 and 2 chemical weapons known as Baltic and it's over, isn't it?

Attached: 20210417_212812.jpg (1024x936, 146.31K)

Attached: 1660256614553724.png (636x465, 490.33K)

just the kikes poisoning the well for the umpteenth time.

meds

But Russia is in Europe?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (200x200, 8.53K)

whatever it is some of it will stay in the soil and continue to poison the plants growing around the river and the river itself, potentially for years.

>it's unclear whether it was an accident/carelessness
they knew damn well what they were doing and thought they could just blame it on someone else

It's fine then, poles couldn't be more retarded than now so we've got nothing to worry about

How can you say that with the state of Serbia existing?

I eat fish from the Baltic, take better care of it.
but russians are eurasian mongrels, Poles are actually full European.

>I eat fish from the Baltic
Then you better stop

>unclear
>nuclear
Ha

Plant this at the river and harvest it once per month. It has massive growth rates and absorbs toxines and heavy metals from th soil.

Attached: 4016197_M650x433.jpg (362x420, 63.94K)

I suppose so user.
it's the last affordable cod unfortunately.

Attached: 1518637996554.jpg (221x250, 6.29K)

Chef executives of the govt water regulatory body and main environmental office just got fired by the PM. The former was responsible for giving Jack-Pol the dumping permit, so something must be going on. Or they’re killing off all the sacrificial lambs first so the plebs is happy
wydarzenia.interia.pl/kraj/news-prezes-wod-polskich-i-glowny-inspektor-ochrony-srodowiska-zd,nId,6217030

Firing these retards will surely help clean the river xD. The army has long weekend. Fuck the river.

I'm a botanical n00b, what plant is that? Reverse search says "Fines herbes" and "Japanischer Staudenknöterich."

>Jack-Pol
That (picrel AFAIK) was mentioned in the previous threads, I left it out in the OP since it's unclear whether they're the real source.

Attached: 1660303282542729.jpg (1530x1148, 354.34K)

PISbros...

We both know this isn't actually true

PiS voters can't into English. There no Poles defending PiS online for free.

Updated the map.
Kędzierzyn-Koźle noticed dead fish on 13.07
seems awfully fitting with dates and speed of contamination spread.
They claim they aren't using mercury in their processes but it only refers to what they use now. It's highly likely they had loads of it stockpiled from previous years.

Attached: file.png (813x634, 490.89K)