If white people are the superior race, why are there black people that have accomplished more in life than you...

If white people are the superior race, why are there black people that have accomplished more in life than you? If even a single black person makes more money, is more jacked, or achieves a higher status than you, despite being lesser. What does that say about you?

Attached: 1642719578799s.jpg (250x235, 8.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_by_example
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because race doesn't matter AT ALL on an individual basis

OOOOOHHHHHHH SHIIIIT

>White people are the superior race
This is Jew-talk. I don't give a fuck about classifying people as superior/inferior, I just think it's immoral to force races together.

Attached: yfy.png (586x360, 347.62K)

SUCKING KIKE PENUS FOR SHEKELS IS NOT ACCOMPLISHMENT, ITS SLAVERY........

literal Schizo-babble

Law of averages?
Regression to the mean
Are these really foreign concepts to you?
Nigger culture is a cancer.
They can't helped it though, and it can't be fixed, because nigger genetics prevent them from being white people instead of niggers.

gay

Attached: booster.png (245x401, 183.96K)

Edomite

Death to kikes

How much money do you make a year?

>If white people are the superior race, why are there black people that have accomplished more in life than you?
Individuals aren't the same as a collective, even historically.
Retard.

>How many paper rectangular shapes do you make a year?
Doesn't make a superior man, nigger boy.

>implying being jacked makes you superior
Nigger everyone I know that's jacked are some weird motherfuckers that can't read.

>If even a single black person makes more money, is more jacked, or achieves a higher status than you, despite being lesser. What does that say about you?
That I don't fucking care about the clown show that is society. I don't care about your carnie tickets to your hell carnival.
I wasn't trying to be a successful clown.
Sorry.

Cope

You're the one celebrating niggerdom kike. You kikes sure suck nigger dick don't ya?

Attached: 1626718015481.jpg (589x1024, 66.38K)

Buck
Broken

Lmao at this retard's projection
>ohhh nooo he said the cope word, i guess our asses have been blasted boys, Let's pack up Any Forums and go home i guess

ok

fucking pottery

Attached: file.png (987x258, 69.06K)

Fine response pale nigger jew.

Attached: 1623075525490.png (1003x1017, 1.97M)

LOGICAL FALLACY ALERT!!

>In logic and mathematics, proof by example (sometimes known as inappropriate generalization) is a logical fallacy whereby the validity of a statement is illustrated through one or more examples or cases—rather than a full-fledged proof.
The structure, argument form and formal form of a proof by example generally proceeds as follows:

Structure:

I know that X is such.
Therefore, anything related to X is also such.

Argument form:

I know that x, which is a member of group X, has the property P.
Therefore, all other elements of X must have the property P.[2]

Formal form:

∃ x : P ( x ) ⊢ ∀ x : P ( x ) {\displaystyle \exists x:P(x)\;\;\vdash \;\;\forall x:P(x)} {\displaystyle \exists x:P(x)\;\;\vdash \;\;\forall x:P(x)}

The following example demonstrates why this line of reasoning is a logical fallacy:

I've seen a person shoot someone dead.
Therefore, all people are murderers.

In the common discourse, a proof by example can also be used to describe an attempt to establish a claim using statistically insignificant examples. In which case, the merit of each argument might have to be assessed on an individual basis.[3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_by_example

Attached: cry.jpg (350x245, 7.25K)

Attached: 1621240320414.jpg (1024x1022, 152.73K)