SUN OF GOD

>Fuck the jannies this is highly political.

How old were you when you realized that Jesus is merely an allegory for the sun?

>Inb4 “Herrr derrr but that’s from the movie Zeitgeist!!!!”

Nope, this “theory” predates the film Zeitgeist and many of our most important people of all time knew of this fact as well.
Thomas Paine being one of them once said, “The Christian religion is a parody on the worship of the sun, in which they put a man called Christ in the place of the sun, and pay him the adoration originally payed to the sun.”

So pol/, I come to you today to ask you all to begin digging deeper into Christianity, Religion, Jesus, and why they would lie to us?

I will link a few videos and let you begin the journey.
I’m not here for the close minded, as they can’t be saved, but I am asking for you to stop worshipping false idols, and the sun, and start worshipping God.

youtu.be/FbkQjIeJFec

youtu.be/zmEScIUcvz0

Cheers

Attached: 1BC75074-C220-44F6-9D34-E68E30D16322.jpg (2047x1943, 769.47K)

I just want one night with Chet's gf

don't fly to close to the sun, user.

Attached: Signs1.jpg (4064x2099, 583.35K)

>How old were you when you realized that Jesus is merely an allegory for the sun?
It sounds like someone thinks he's discovered the "correct" way to interpret the Bible.

>light of the world
Does this mean Jews are the sun as well?

That women has a rockin body, hope she has the personality to match.

ilios vs helios
i suppose it is not too far fetched and i suppose it could be a cipher and i suppose it could be literally true. who knows?

>don't fly to close to the sun, user.
Icarus, is that you?

Jesus: you are me, do better
You: omg! Literally the son of God!!!

Try harder, shill.
The world is biblical. God is great.

That mutt nigger best lay his paws off that White Woman or the Texans are liable to kill him.
Jesus is the SON not the SON you retarder red nigger brained jkike love.
It's the "SUPREMACY OF THE SON" not the "supremacy of the sun" you absolute peon.

English is a great language.
I’ll give you some hints.
>God means politician in that time.
>Gods bastard child was pissed.
>Means god died.
>First political propaganda was performed in The Globe. It was written by committee.
>the story of Jesus is political intrigue
Who was his father?

The sun is the perfect representation of the father, and has given us life. Fire has given the intellect, it burns, it consumes and has caused man to become bearers of malice rather than serving God. None of what you are saying pushes me away from Christianity.
The true evils of this world remain the same and that is the only truth you need.

I dunno man, kinda seems like post-hoc wordplay.

anyone seen INTERREFLECTIONS ? tldr?

the spiritual beings live and manifest through the celestial bodies
they are realms and the sun is the grand elohim permeating life itself

No the Jews identify with the Moon. The Jews teach that God is like the Son and the Jewish people are like the Moon reflecting God's light. I know, retarded. But not asa retarded as OP's shit. Jesus is the light of the World and no son of bitch kike has ever done a better job than Jesus of embodying God and all HE stands for, than Jesus did. Jesus is obviously Christ. Who are these kikes waiting for? Do they actually think Armie Hammer or Shia Lebeouf might be "the real messiah"? Nobody and I men nobody from our generation will be able to qualify as a Messiah. Only the 2nd coming of Jesus stands between now and the end of time.

>when she gets her wish

Attached: BTFO by life on hard mode.png (526x1854, 821.4K)

Jew detected

denton's girl has a nice rack. how on earth did he land that?

>sun
>fili in latin
>bar in aramaic(I most likely am wrong)
>huios in greek
this shit is so low effort I can't imagine someone actually putting the effort into this