Why are you a bootlicker?

why are you a bootlicker?

Attached: 5nj0xfk6sad91.jpg (557x480, 42.61K)

*sharts*

Private businesses cannot ruin anyone's life. Just get another job. The rich are elected by the masses. Wealth does trickle down (half of it to China).

Attached: 1653200276247.jpg (1148x1004, 198.54K)

Why did you let a 12 year old come up with your narrative

The problem with cuckservitives is you preach independence and freedom, but can't shut the fuck about stupid shit like abortion. We're fucked either way: Vote left and put billions of dollars into degeneracy, fag rights, homelessness (open air drug markets) and open borders, or we vote right and get unlimited military spending and maintain a blank check for Israel.

Idk why do you ignore that I will have more money under republican leadership and less money under a democrat

Republicans are very clearly a lesser evil no matter how you slice it and if you can’t see the problem with abortion you have no morality whatsoever

If people paying less tax is ruining your life you don't deserve to be alive anyway because you're a parasite

>why are you a bootlicker?
Leftists literally kneel before niggers and lick their boots. I just want to be left the fuck alone and keep the money that I earn.

You want more niggers and genetic defects running around?

Dud, you fell for the low-effort bait

>weak ass commie pilpul thread
Yawn

>just kill babies bro

>>just kill babies bro
Non white ones yes. Ffs pre 2016 Any Forums had some iron to them.

They're both uniparty faggots. There is no one that the average man can vote for that would make a difference.

Did Amazon tell you to post that?

Did you apply herbs to your post or are you a faggot like OP?

All of the problems that come from big businesses can be fixed immediately by getting rid of copyright and patent laws

Nonwhite abortions are collateral damage to the main targets of the pro-choicers, white babies! You guys are fucking idiots.

>All of the problems that come from big businesses can be fixed immediately by getting rid of copyright and patent laws
Yes because china is such a utopia. Retard.

Why are you a fucking retard?

Attached: 5E64FAB6-6F3C-4240-A700-61BE51EA6A08.jpg (1024x896, 110.85K)

This is slowly changing though. I'm more of an old school Democrat because I like social programs for people that actually work and contribute something to society but that doesn't include radical feminazis and queer theory or race baiters.

>collateral damage
Looking at the stats, its the other way around. But I'm against abortion, because women shouldn't have a choice

China already don’t care about copyright and patent laws

> FBI niggers getting scared the post.

nice meme from 2004

Also this. The middle class is about to get hammered with taxes. The media will say that's bullshit but I can almost guarantee you we will especially with this beefed up irs. That shit isn't for rich folk it's for small business owners.

>I'm more of an old school Democrat because I like social programs for people that actually work and contribute something to society but that doesn't include radical feminazis and queer theory or race baiters.
Of all those on the political spectrum, you're some of the most intolerable. Why is it so fucking hard to see that "old school Democrat" policy leads to current "were gonna cut kids dicks off and fuck em" Democratic platform? This shit isnt even theory anymore

.....thats my point.

Precisely my point. Just bringing the it home with all these Trump 2024 retards floating around. As the say: It's a big club and fuck Israel.

>It's a big club
For you

>Classic dehumanization from the left, portraying opponents as fat and scary people, because a lot of the left are women or closet homosexuals
>Elites are portrayed as white men, which is no longer relevant
>Elites are portrayed as capitalists - implying that there are capitalists in contemporary neo-Trocixist America
>implying that all evil is from capitalism/money
>implying that there will be no negative effects with another party - the Democrats. Because there are no other parties in the USA
>Women, blacks and other minorities are named without insults. There are also no Jews on the list. Leftists never talk bad about Jews because they are Jews.

I hope I don't need to further explain why this is a low-effort bait?
The OP is laughing at you. His penis doesn't work, so he has fun on Any Forums with gullible people. Because he can't surprise women because his dick doesn't work. This is basic psychology, although this science is corrupted by the Jews (as well as other areas of life)