Let's be honest

No one here gives a shit about MUH RACE. It's a larp by the most extreme autists who at firs chance they get would drop their ideology.
You all incels would be perfectly happy if a brown shitskin or gook woman even looked at you.

And even the most hardcore 'nazis' in America are fucking mutts, spics and niggers.

Attached: AmNat Augustus.png (1198x1124, 1.06M)

Big if true

who's that massive douche?

Attached: A1E4018F-9ED5-49FD-B140-9E88B30A0F76.gif (477x224, 2.68M)

I have fucked various types of browns and yellows, but always with a condom.

Nigger.

Attached: bla ogon.webm (854x480, 2.16M)

Yeah, I know. Shitloads of the so-called 'Nazi' poltards with US flags are actually Mexicans and they tend to shill Christianity in every thread. Most white posters percieve them as whites, because they are unable to tell the difference.

Attached: American Nationalist AmNat.jpg (715x699, 47.72K)

AND ? I don't care, I will continue to be racist and still want a brown or asian wife.

You used "MUH" and therefore your opinion is worthless.

It's very accurate because some poltards focus on the race very extremely (by posting copypasta stats and shit) but in reality they could be seduced by any shitskin woman.

Attached: AmNat American Nationalist 1.jpg (1200x1600, 316.38K)

Nigger, No.
Gook, maybe. If she is over 5'7"

Invictus is just a consistent libertarian; they go after him because he's willing to defend the rights of NatSocs

Welp, pack in it boys, right wing populism is over

Speak for yourself, faggot. I live next door to pic related. Race means a great deal to me.

Attached: 1604942134803.jpg (2000x1000, 614.79K)

fuck off outta here nigger withthe fake tweet

Then who shills 'muh latina' threads daily here?
They are US flags, but who are they?

Attached: neekolul spic tiktok no makeup.jpg (6676x2646, 1.12M)

That one chick to left of the golbin with her arms crossed is cute af.

>is cute af

Attached: file.png (384x384, 164.76K)

here's a picture of you.
It's a bit abstract, but I think it captures your true form.

Attached: modern-art.png (800x778, 7.29K)

Yeah right. While personality is a bigger factor than race, it has some impact.

Ah, it's the daily 'I'm not racist and here's why' thread

Ohh yeah, she could call me papi any day of the week

>They are US flags, but who are they?
Half of the US flags on pol are spics

Attached: 1517275230198.png (1582x1454, 1.22M)

She's disgusting. You have no taste or standards.

How do your kids end up looking like that? Did he end up with a Dominican lmao

>REEEeee I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SAY THEREFORE YOU DA JEW!
How about admit reality after years of posting here.

He's not even white. This is true .

I would give her mutt babies unironically

Jokes on you retard, I hate women and am more likely to kill and eat them in a mental break when cornered than fuck them.

?

It sounds like you have a problem with Nazis and the non-White women that love them. Did they hurt you in some way, chief?

I don't intend to procreate with ethnicities that have no presentation in my family tree. Luckily I found my soulmate already so I don't need to think these things anymore.

Attached: 91137413.jpg (1200x760, 196.24K)

>autist incel
I'm engaged to get married this year and I fucking HATE niggers WAY more. Before, I hated them simply for ruining society, 3-dimensionally. Now, I have to hate 4th dimensional niggerings ruining the society of my children and their children. Fucking niggers travel through space and time and generations to ruin and destroy.

there aren't enough sticks to beat the desperate, thirsty niglets and goblinas away - hunting for the White SeeD Ship. And no, I'd rather be childless then spawn a mixed race self-loathing aberration. I can't afford the therapy, for them.

Why do normies impregnate random and raise random children? Literal ZOGbots. They have no thoughts of their own, always getting told where to work and who to live with. Money driven.

Stop that, OP. You are supposed to be divided. The elites work very hard on the plebs to keep the division going. Why would you do this?

He really fucked up his choice of wife.

Apparently it was some mexican whore and dominican/puerto-rican. Now he has a white wife.

His daughters will be bombshells when they turn 18

idc about white people at all. Just historically white values.
There are plenty of smart minorities with good functioning families who uphold white civilized values. These people are indistinguishable from whites other than in skin color.

I want these civilized values to be upheld, as long as that happens I really dont care what happens to the white race

Attached: E59EFEE6-E2E3-4C02-A707-D7ADD8CBC965.jpg (750x1000, 88.59K)

>ace of based

speak for yourself and go learn about human biodiversity

Most of the spic population is in three states. You're Latvian, with a country population that's going to be below a million by 2040 due to none of you fucking.

Begone, your nationality will go extinct within a century.

Attached: 6344364535643.png (1171x774, 1.02M)

The zoomer spics that have infiltrated this board because their only life is the internet and they want a safe space to say nigger so that they can feel superior. You remember Eurasiantiger and his BBC campaign? It's the same thing but they aren't doing it because they hate Whites. They're doing it so Whites will accept them and think spics are cool. Pro-tip: they aren't.

Attached: 1606768172152.jpg (1123x1600, 246.5K)

>No one here gives a shit about MUH RACE
Christian detected.

source on webm?

>Shitloads of the so-called 'Nazi' poltards with US flags are actually Mexicans and they tend to shill Christianity in every thread
No they don't, christians are against White nationalism, liar.

I fuck Asians and Koons when in Africa and Asia. I don't mind them in their own habitat. Blacks hair is a turn off but there's the occasional qt that makes you say "fuck it" but groups of people have patterns of behaviour and homogenous societies are better by every measure than diverse ones. And every women fantasised about white men. Only kikes promote and push lies saying they don't.

Attached: WomenDreamOfWhiteMen.jpg (900x854, 436.68K)

Source?

Attached: SimpleAs.jpg (828x716, 67.51K)

>No one here gives a shit about MUH RACE.
Absolutely. And those who actually do, they never do anything to help their own race.

>No one here gives a shit about MUH RACE

I hate niggers and kikes. I barely tolerate spicks, poos, and chinks if they are behaving themselves. WTF you talking about faggot?