NUCLEAR WEAPONS ISSUE IS A HOAX! HAPPENING

Planting information anyone?
truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/108809454912105665

Attached: j475w645w45jw4j545.png (608x429, 57.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Release the documents now!

Attached: 3k77k33k73k7k77k56.png (615x805, 99.17K)

>old man yells at void with twatter clone.
Neat.

Attached: modern-art.png (800x778, 7.29K)

I don't trust Trump, but he has been railroaded by seriously corrupt people several times so he has a point.

Lol the nuke issue is retarded, why are they giving Trump softballs like this?

Attached: FZ8pvrgXoAYtd2x.jpg (828x514, 41.31K)

Good thing all those cameras weren't off like the FIB's demanded lol.

He already has leaf, you petition to unseal from magistrate and either party can object. And judicial watch already filed foia. Doesn’t matter, you need to see the affidavit and that’s entirely the DOJ. Now stay out of usa politics and go back to licking trudeaus balls

Just like the warrant he supposedly has that the FBI wouldn't hand over or show for more than a tenth of a second

he has a copy of it. that's how it works. your "ten feet away" rumor from thedonald is just that

Attached: 2368CABB-DACE-42F3-A0D2-50A51EE9D24C.jpg (860x775, 154.09K)

Nuclear codes change continuously.

He can show (the reciepts) what the FBI took dumb shit. Lmao the city of american education.

A bot that scans for keywords or something? I didn't say shit about 10 feet away. Who are you quoting?

Abandon Trump it's all over. Be a man and admit that you were wrong about him.

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/

>obama/clinton et al illegally accessed US intelligence data for political opposition research with impunity for over 4 years
>the entire intelligence apparatus and members of both political parties' legislative members are complicit
>make watergate look like kids stealing penny candy by comparison
>Trump has been trying to declassify the documents for years
>deep state fuckery and outright betrayals by people Trump put in have stymied the effort to release unredacted data
>Trump still has/had copies of all the dirt
>FBI raid was to get those documents that expose everything about how it was done

We're basically at open war with these baby killing fucks

Attached: 147889647.jpg (600x273, 17.48K)

uuuuuuuhhhhhh basado Trump exposing the century long hoax?!?? He won't live to tell the tale if so.

Attached: 1657650240185.jpg (834x687, 143.93K)

Okay anons, what is this all a distraction from?

bullshit

remember this?:

>He noted that Trump and White House officials should have been aware that more would be needed to declassify documents given their own experience on the issue. In October 2020, Trump tweeted, "I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!"

>When news organizations sought to obtain the supposedly declassified documents, they were told they were still under wraps. Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows said in a sworn court filing in the case, "The president indicated to me that his statements on Twitter were not self-executing declassification orders and do not require the declassification or release of any particular documents."

he's about to do the "i want to but my lawyers tell me not to" bullshit he always does. just wait for it by 3pm EST today

Fucking bot, it’s not even Twitter. It’s Truth Social.