Friendly reminder that the high ranking vaxx shills, doctors, journalists...

Friendly reminder that the high ranking vaxx shills, doctors, journalists, and politicians did not take the "vaccine" and are lying to your face about taking it.

Attached: the elites are not vaccinated.png (601x670, 178.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8MZBUoQt68
twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1558090623160295424
berliner-zeitung.de/news/laut-covpasscheck-karl-lauterbach-zuletzt-vor-271-tagen-geimpft-corona-li.255960
youtube.com/watch?v=JCPsCHUx1u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol wasn't he the one that wanted to make vaccine renewals mandatory every three months

LOL

LMAO even

Can't wait for the public hanging of this cunt

Friendly reminder that the vaccine has saved countless lives as proven by multiple papers and you are a fool for not taking it.

Attached: 4chud conspiracy grifter vax covid.png (1939x1294, 158.69K)

You won't do shit faggot

he's just being reasonable, why would he take a vaccine that doesn't work and could/likely will injure him?

I didn't take it and i am still alive.
Ha! I sure am a fool.

ACKSHULLY THIS INFORMATION MAY NOT BE ACCURATE

Attached: pre.png (386x584, 112.46K)

Attached: 1657115974506.jpg (602x500, 71.77K)

That's true. Why risk it if you don't need to? He did nothing wrong. It is his job to tell you to take the risk, it is not his job to take the risk. This is just jabbie cope. The only person responsible for jabbing themselves is the person who took the jab.

> 271 days ago
And I bet that shot missed his arm and went into his shirt sleeve, too

this

> Hanging
If he were ever to get his comeuppance in minecraft I think it would be fair to administer a fresh shot every three minutes and see how many he can take.
Purely in the name of scientific research, of course.

Oh but he is free to refuse it, the problem is that he wants to force others to take it and wants to create a dystopian society with tiered citizen based on the number of injections they got just like china's social credit system, exactly how many "conspiracy theorist" correctly predicted.

I already got covid and didn’t fucking die fuckin retard

Attached: A99A441D-03D6-4402-A1CA-1A5A783CB90E.jpg (749x1513, 299.61K)

>high ranking vaxx shills, doctors, journalists, and politicians did not take the "vaccine"
they just the papers showing they did

youtube.com/watch?v=a8MZBUoQt68

Attached: 1659951471505072.jpg (2812x2000, 2.2M)

I've heard "Consistency Theorist" in place for "Conspiracy Theorist" (which lets be honest, has a problematic past anyway) but I prefer "Consistency analyst" because I've analyzed that this dude is consistently full of, if not entirely composed of, shit.
>t. Fact Checker AND Expert

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1558090623160295424

berliner-zeitung.de/news/laut-covpasscheck-karl-lauterbach-zuletzt-vor-271-tagen-geimpft-corona-li.255960

I forgot the links.

These people are psychopaths.

Why hang him when you can BOOST him every week or whatever he wants you to do live on TV? See how long he lasts eating bugs and being BOOOOOZZZZTTED.

271 days since his last saline shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=JCPsCHUx1u0

He'll just take his millions in pharma bribes and live a comfy life in some other country most likely.

the cope is getting pretty hilarious now. The overlords who told you all this are also antivaxxers

>looking for the article so I can link it without linking to Any Forums
>find this
lmao, asking other states to hand over their monkeypox vaccines to Berlin because they are hit so much worse
fucking faggot capital

Attached: file.png (625x587, 285.06K)

He only needs one more shot, if you know what I mean.

why every week? he should be injected repeatedly with the safe and effective vaccine every 30 minutes.

I figured you'd be able to build a weekly TV show around BOOSTING former politicians who wanted you to BOOST AND TEZT to walk outside your pod. But maybe the show could be a new one every week and they put them on a BOOST IV and see how long they last.

>j-just a malfunction goyim, I swear, I am as vaccinated as you are really

lol 'forgot'
u just like being a faggot OP

That just puts them in line for the gallows.