OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO

CNN and the CIA calling for Trump's execution

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-12 10.55.37 AM.png (583x526, 234.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r-M_GqSEDDk
fark.com/comments/12509156/This-cant-be-real-can-it-The-former-guy-surely-isnt-fundraising-with-a-joke-about-selling-nuclear-codes-is-he
foxnews.com/media/msnbcs-beschloss-former-cia-director-hayden-suggest-trump-executed-having-nuclear-documents
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry...MSNBC....not sorry

>The Rosenburgs (an innocent couple) are killed by anti-semites

chuds: HaHa tRaItOrS gEt tHe rOpE

>Drumpf literally commits treason by stealing the nuclear launch codes

chuds: noOoOoOooOoO hAvE mErCy

Meanwhile, Pedo-Pete can't put a shirt on.

Attached: 65truj4.jpg (751x334, 31.4K)

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I like Trump but this is hilarious.

Attached: 1657622230000.gif (342x342, 376.11K)

Great. Accelerate.

>No link
I need you to please eat a handful of rje Hemlock that grows on the side of roads.

>it’s all about the nuclear codes
>we decided yesterday during the backlash
You must be the most stupid person on Earth if you believe that. But you use msm and twitter so maybe you are.
Pic: The code is R O G E R S
fucking imbecile. You should not be able to vote or drive a car you're too stupid

Attached: DEAAE2BF-7DF0-4865-B8AA-62F238A51ECF.jpg (1125x1298, 587.12K)

US doesnt execute anyone, they are pussies. Trump will sit on my lap and im gonna suck his micro penis dry

the article is just as easily found by finding the tweet by Kerick or going to Foxnews.com
Do you need me to hold your hand?

It’s better everyone if he hangs himself in his holding cell

This is FAKE NEWS. He was trying to put on a jacket. You've just been debunked, CHUD.

>he was gonna sell the nuclear codes to a foreign power
Oh ffs.
Do american adults actually have children’s minds? This is pathetic.media and glowies GO TO PRISON NOW
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r-M_GqSEDDk

This is bait
>Yall had a moment with the honks but work on your shitposting game please

LMFAO- US allowed psyops and brain washing on the US people since Obama signed it into law back in 2011.
Obama never turned in ANY of the 30 Million presidential papers to the national archive. If you are still stuck on stupid, you need to rational your TDS against the fact that there has been ZERO word on this, why the hypocrisy? How about sandy "burglar" burger who destroyed records and was caught.

Death penalty for treason? I am all for it, but turn about is fair play and the hypocrisy is off the table for BOTH sides.

TRUMP DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF

Man I need to watch that Millie weaver documentary about the private spy state. Feels topical.

There’s something so uniquely poisonous and obnoxious about 5% leaf posters, no other flag really says shit that hits quite so retardedly

Is the Biden regime so incompetent it's taken 2 years to get these documents and they can't change the codes?

We can't let them get their hands on our new chreodes

Accelerating deeper into clown world territory?

why dont you people care about law and order all of a sudden? The penalty for treason is DEATH

They're gonna try to JFK him. Desperate people will take desperate measures

replacing your people with foreigners for votes is treasonous

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

trump committed treason selling nuclear weapon documents to saudi arabia
the last time someone sold nuclear docs, they were executed
it's 100% within the legal right of the federal us attorney to pursue the death penalty for donald trump

Are we really going to need reeducation camps? A very intelligent lady I work with was talking about this today like it was obviously going to happen. She believes it 100%. There's millions of people like her.
Just glance at this Fark thread. These people are crazy.
fark.com/comments/12509156/This-cant-be-real-can-it-The-former-guy-surely-isnt-fundraising-with-a-joke-about-selling-nuclear-codes-is-he

CIA and FBI bros aren't fucking around

Attached: fat leaf undulating.gif (240x168, 2.56M)

Imagine having a former president executed

Attached: 1632523113292.png (1000x1000, 541.46K)

there has been hundreds of threads like this, nothing to see over here glowanon

The honking will continue until morale improves

Ohhh nonononono look at his hair ahahahaha

>replacing your people with foreigners for votes is treasonous
that's a chud conspiracy

every fucking time. Can we just range ban canada already fucking canadians are actual subhumans.

Attached: fucking leafs.jpg (500x501, 22.73K)

it's a bot

It is definitely a bot that copy and pastes the most cringe npc comments you'd see in a twitter thread. used just to bring the overall quality of the board down

>executing a shabbos goy to start civil war 2
I'm fine with this. Better times are coming

no, the reason is that CIA was mentioned by OP. And user had orders to mark anything mentioning CIA among other things. That joke is used by people working for the glowies to filter interesting threads so that they can be more deeply analysed later

Kikes are not traitors.
The word "traitor" suggests that there was some loyalty.
This is not the case with Jews.
They hate us and are therefor, by their own words, enemies.

Attached: merchant_1610142205771.jpg (780x826, 284.57K)

Factual.

Trump deserves the chair.

Did this leaf just leak the workings of leafs?

treason is OK as long as you are aligned with the pedophile cabal

What are the political implications of being executed by toilet sniffers?

Attached: 1660143323096232.jpg (996x1094, 124.94K)

foxnews.com/media/msnbcs-beschloss-former-cia-director-hayden-suggest-trump-executed-having-nuclear-documents

>Do american adults actually have children’s minds
Yes. Many do. Ive been all over the world and I dont meet many 35-45 year old men that still have a child's view of the world except in America.

Only in America is it common, elsewhere...not so much, as its usually 20 somethings that still have a teens view.

I don't really understand why Russia or China doesn't assassinate Trump tomorrow, get his family as well the more brutal and outrageous the better. Literally everyone would think that the FBI/CIA did it and America would be pre-occupied trying to stop itself from collapsing into Civil War than trying to maintain its hegemony.

Even after about 6 years it still amazes me how they call us fascists and yet behave like absolute monsters in the face of some American businessman who basically has a 90s Democrat platform just because the media tells them to hate him

>former-cia-director-hayden
lol what a fag

>During his tenure as director, he oversaw the controversial NSA surveillance of technological communications between persons in the United States and alleged foreign terrorist groups. Numerous commentators have accused Hayden of lying to congress, and breaking the law.[41] According ThinkProgress, Hayden misled Congress in a 2002 testimony, where he testified that any surveillance of persons in the United States was consistent with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. ThinkProgress stated that "at the time of his statements, Hayden was fully aware of the presidential order to conduct warrantless domestic spying issued the previous year. But Hayden didn’t feel as though he needed to share that with Congress. Apparently, Hayden believed that he had been legally authorized to conduct the surveillance, but told Congress that he had no authority to do exactly what he was doing. The Fraud and False Statements statute (18 U.S.C. 1001) make Hayden’s misleading statements to Congress illegal."[42] Trevor Timm, executive director of Freedom of the Press Foundation, also accused the NSA program set up during Hayden's tenure of violating the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.[43][44]

>In September 2013, Hayden stressed the indisputable legality of "what the NSA is doing" and called Edward Snowden a "troubled young man" and "morally arrogant to a tremendous degree"; he also said about his prospects in Russia: "I suspect he will end up like most of the rest of the defectors who went to the old Soviet Union: Isolated, bored, lonely, depressed—and most of them ended up alcoholics."[45]

>In 2020, a federal court ruled that the NSA program of mass surveillance of Americans’ telephone records was illegal and possibly unconstitutional.[46][47]

trump squandered any goodwill he might have once had
4 years and what did he accomplish
swamps still there
wall still not built
Hillary free as a bird

rare flag

Like I said just now, it still amazes me how normies run with media speculation as if it is fact.

>some user source told us its about nuclear codes
>normies: THIS PROVES TRUMP STOLE NUCLEAR CODES AND WAS TRYING TO SELL THEM TO OUR ENEMIES, LOCK HIM UP

I don't understand how people are so stupid.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we got him.

Attached: leaftrollfarm.png (800x600, 277.88K)

Imagine 2,000 year and the hate is just as hot...

Attached: passion-of-the-christ.jpg (595x418, 84.47K)

nah the sneedbot has been around replying to random posts

Why do CIAniggers use Canada flags?

If he genuinely had such documents yeah that's grounds for execution.

>Hemlock that grows on the side of roads.
truly God's gift to man

I guess witch hunts still exist

Attached: 63C3C844-E49F-40CF-9F6F-A00C585C1DCD.jpg (500x368, 76.04K)