Salman Rushdie

Some prominent jew looking Indian just got stabbed in NYC. Never heard of him but it guess he's had a Fatwa out on him for over 30 years. Video in link.
twitter.com/HeshmatAlavi/status/1558113018948599808?s=19

Attached: rushdie.jpg (600x600, 108.78K)

He was giving a speech in Western NY.

Attached: 20220812_105508.jpg (2048x1365, 348.57K)

>Never heard of him
goddamn zoomers

He was one of Christopher Hitchen's butt buddies. Wrote some book that pissed off Muslims and the super muslim put out a hit on him.

"Rushdie’s condition was not immediately known."

"A bounty of over $3 million has also been offered for anyone who kills Rushdie."

"In 2012, a semi-official Iranian religious foundation raised the bounty for Rushdie from $2.8 million to $3.3 million."

Better late than never? His book sucked balls but he has excellent taste in women.

>Christopher Hitchen
who?

Is it based or cringe he got stabbed?

I'm 30 mins from here. Very surprising. That's a Red County. Erie is right next to it which has all the niggers from Buffalo. Who are also now branching out to all the Suburbs of buffalo due to liberal faggots building "Luxury Homes" for them.

Fuck I forgot this guy was on curb your enthusiasm the season Larry had a fatwa on him

The religion of peace strikes again.

stiff-upperlip english alcoholic that used to go on american talkshows drunk as a skunk and drawl monotonously about how god isn't real

Depends: If an artist was stabbed for depicting the prophet mohammad - not even being fucked by a pig or anything, just a picture of him - would that be based or cringe?

>Salman Rushdie
Who cares?

Mudslimes celebrate

lol, that was meant for you
>

Atrocious writer, deserves to die

That's happening in my area. County just approved building "affordable family housing" in my little town which are just apartments. Fucking amazon warehouse bringing in the niggers.

t. mudslime

/lit/

>His book sucked balls
Admittedly Satanic Verses is mediocre but Midnight's Children is one of the best books I've read. Everything else I've read by him has been dross though

>Never heard of him

Faggot Zoomer. Has never been to a library, so... go figure.

I hope they stab the author of sapiens too.

No. Since Pulse kefuffle in 2016 the SJW hierarchy is
>1Muslims
>2Trannys
>2 Faggots
>4 Niggers
>5 Women

mudslimes ITT

So he write fiction? lmao these Muslims softer than baby shit.

But have you seen his talk about “why women aren’t funny,” that he gave to a group of women at a feminist bookshop?

He said his name was Sal Bass. Bass, Jerry! Instead of salmon, he went with bass! He just substituted one fish for another!

Attached: tohKbH3a6exkgTAQPgrP3D6Bc-tFucNxjBs7leE-CMo.jpg (519x315, 41.17K)

Read it in school and remember thinking it was great but can't remember a thing about it - kids with telekinesis or some shit

>fiction
Mostly. Midnight's Children is loosely set around the pre and post Indian independence periods and the sections of Satanic Verses that depict Muhammed are set as largely non-Mystical or "non-fictional". Coincidentally they're just about the only enjoyable parts of the book as the two main characters are entirely unlikeable

>shitskins killing each other
not my problem

>Atrocious writer, deserves to die
He is not this guy

Attached: Paulo-Coelhos-4-Tips-for-Becoming-Wildly-Successful-in-Life-1.jpg (620x380, 41.19K)