ONLY 30 METERS DEEP

CHINA CAN EASILY BUILD 2 LAND BRIDGES AND DRAIN THE TAIWAN STRAIT

Attached: 1632177589951.png (1878x892, 2.86M)

not gonna lie, this would be pretty cool to see.

Why doesn't Taiwan take all of their people, get a bunch of very long row paddles and move their island a little more east into that deeper area?

Are they going to lash the ocean for disobeying them as well

>hey goys my mutt state propaganda agency issued me a new larp talking point

Attached: mutt poster.jpg (356x309, 67.83K)

doesnt matter godzilla will tear it up

lol then do it
>Yap yap yap yap
Calm down shi tzu

Attached: 1532285989633.webm (640x354, 1.33M)

Why did he do it?

Autism. Wasn't Melania in her late 30s-40s when she gave birth to this spaz? Combine that with Trump's geriatric sperm and you have autism

lmao, how are they expecting to build a bridge right up to taiwan and expect not to be attacked

hehehe

inb4 100 webms of chinese building quality

Kek... could you imagine operating your diesel excavator on a narrow strip of land being hammered by artillery and the machine gun and anti tank rounds?

Could you imagine charging across a narrow strip of land.

This topic is corporate click bait.

>CHINA CAN EASILY BUILD 2 LAND BRIDGES AND DRAIN THE TAIWAN STRAIT
>30 meters deep
So let's assume the land bridge should be at least 10 meters wide to accommodate more than one line for vehicles.
Shortest point from mainlaind China to Taiwan is about 180 km which is 180 000 meters.

Summarizing and not taking account the shifts in depth, assuming it's constantly 30 meters deep: 180 000 * 10 * 30 = 54000000 m^3 of water.

International law should call this an ecological disaster and ban China from destroying the ocean.

Use those long legs things from Starwars.

so much this
China can't design and manufacture an elevator that works properly, how are they supposed to tackle the greatest geoengineering project of their lifetimes

LMAO its 82 miles from the pic. You cant drain the ocean retards.

Muah look at zoomed in pic, were gonna drain the ocean, easy work.

I'd like to see them doing it within Taiwan artillery range. Would be a sight.

>Could you imagine charging across a narrow strip of land.
once it's drained the bridge will be hundreds of miles wide retard

>US Flag
>Meters
Nice proxy, chang.

But the Dutch did it?

I hope they try that stunt!
LiveLeaks for eons!

Because they aren't shit at building stuff, Larper.

he's just a retarded racist

i love how every country in the world except asian ones are reducing their number of dams due to environmental impact

>thinks chinese construction is anything like western construction
>hasnt seen the videos of chinese buildings litterally being torn apart by rough winds, or people litterally tearing it apart with hands.
ngmi

Chian grows ever larger. The Taiwan Straight is going to become the Great Lake of Greater China. Bye bye Taiwan, your microprocessor foundries will be added to Xi's collectives.

China could turn the bridge into a tunnel at the halfway point. Theyve done it with the macau to hong kong bridge. That way taiwan couldnt attack without crossing the halfway point, then china would use that as pretext to invade

>mistakens demolition videos as anything but
ngmi

He was mocking Hillary.