Name your red flags in women

Name your red flags in women.

What is your political orientation?

Attached: 1646493483074.png (1280x720, 780.33K)

Lack of respect towards anyone.
Libertarian.

They are 3D
Making westerners seetheism.

Attached: ana.png (1535x1016, 919.03K)

Has tatoos
Smokes cigarettes

She breathes

Attached: img.jpg (980x897, 57.52K)

Only beta cucks like white roasties. Chinese girls are wife material and good mothers. Jews hate when white men and Chinese women marry and breed.

White women are not race loyal. Fucking every nigger and every dog they see until getting fat and marrying a white cuck is not race loyal. Only pussy worshiping white knights could claim otherwise.
>but muh marriage stats
Fornication (sex before marriage) is not included in those stats. You only have to walk inside a mall or other public place to see all the roasties with their dyed blonde hair and nigger on their arm or half nigger in their stroller, absent a father.

White women are shit, and only cucks defend them. White women are shit of their choosing. They were all raised to hate niggers by their extended family. They are not children. They are responsible for their actions. God punished Eve in the garden, and thus God also dictated they are not mindless children.

white women WILL turn your kids into transexual, pedo, nigger worshippers.

Chinese women are the best wives on the planet. That is all.

>pic related, look at this disgusting white woman virtue signalling about killing her child... or your child.

white women will give your children the BOOSTY BOOST and take photos of it for social media virtue signalling. chinese women wont..

Attached: boosty boost psycho.png (744x863, 1.15M)

Non-Christian.
Christian.

I don't want her to have any opinion.

If she has dated white men before
Centrist that you extremists would call far left

If the person is xy and not xx

Her penis is smaller than mine

"I like to travel". "I have an flighty personality".

I don’t date women with grad degrees/professional jobs. They are less likely to give up their careers to be mothers, and often carry more debt, regardless of income. I’d take a hairstylist over a doctor every time.

Attached: 7BC57B04-8D3A-4795-809F-2D00FFE68D8E.gif (320x312, 3.16M)

>race miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix
no.

Attached: 1614434993472.jpg (640x640, 79.16K)

bad relationship her father.

Fat
I am a nazi

Fat
Single mom (means she’s already property and just throwing a tantrum, she’ll go back to her owner when she’s done)
Over 25 (fucking disgusting)
Under 5’6 (manlet kids guaranteed)
Works a job (fucking disgusting)
Says she doesn’t want kids
Can’t cook
Can’t clean
Can’t do laundry
Complains a lot
Won’t put out during period “because it hurts”

HAPAS are seriously fucking ugly

The first argument test.

If she is capable of resolving an argument with logic or agreeing with my wants in the relationship, then it is automatically over, they will eventually fuck me over.

If they are fat or look ugly, but also jewish or some kind of shit-skin ethnicity. My political orientation is "I am better than you". It's not so much white supremacist, as much as it's just me supremacy. I am white though.

1/3

Attached: Dont_Marry_Girl_PT1.jpg (3024x4032, 2.11M)

>tattoos
>piercings
>dyed hair
>childish/promiscuous clothes
>engages in recreational sex
As long as a woman hasnt defiled herself physically, they can easily be fixed or conditioned mentally

2/3

Attached: Dont_Marry_Girl_PT2.jpg (3024x4032, 2.65M)

bait

talking about social media as if it has any bearing on reality. betrays a pervasive attraction to escapism characteristic of insecure attachment styles.
not accepting judeo-christian values as the foundation of western culture. i don't really care if they believe in the religion, but denial of the historical basis of the west is indicative of them being a rootless cosmopolitan.

Wouldn't that make Chinese women not race loyal too? If that is your metric

3/3
/thread

Attached: Dont_Marry_Girl_PT3.jpg (3024x4032, 1.92M)

>single mother
>morbidly obese
>body count over 10
>excessively liberal (a little is to be expected)
>expensive tastes
socially conservative and economically liberal

PROVERBS 31:10
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

EPHESIANS 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 CORINTHIANS 11
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 PETER 3
1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Attached: 1659785935945121.png (615x850, 370.69K)

BPD. Never ever ever. I work with those people, it's exhausting enough.

Lying about her age.
Talks about ex-boyfriends.
Compares you to ex-boyfriends.

Post your face

Attached: nyc.jpg (207x242, 11.39K)

Eat shit joo lover.

is human

>Has tattoos
That filters out the majority of women in the US.

>10
>ex boyfriends
Imagine
t. Christian virgin GF Chad

over 20. unwilling to submit and learn for her future husband.

Penis slips in too easy. Red flag.

Ok chang

Attached: 1659515458879205.jpg (700x1052, 70.28K)

Just reading this makes me realize how much things have changed. The norm now is what used to be ghetto and trashy

Tattoos, hair color not found in nature, anything other ears pierced, makeup that I can see from 20 feet away, opinionated

Libertarian/conservative

Older than 25
Tattoos
Piercings anywhere besides ears
Colored hair
Overweight
Smoker/vaper (both nicotine and weed)
Anything above bare minimum alcohol consumption (occasional toast or beer is acceptable)
Education level above high school
Heavy social media use (posting an occasional wholesome pic with friends or family is acceptable)

im chinese so its not race mixing

Attached: japan2.jpg (4000x2667, 1.95M)