US Men's Soccer must pay Women's Soccer

>A federal judge in California has granted preliminary approval to a $24 million settlement between the U.S. Soccer Federation and the U.S. Women's National Team over a lawsuit seeking equal pay for the men's and women's teams.
>"We are pleased that the Court granted preliminary approval for the Historic Equal Pay Resolution today," Molly Levinson, spokeswoman for the USWNT said in a tweet. "We look forward to celebrating this hard fought victory for women and girls at the final hearing in December."
>The federation was scathingly dismissive of the suit in a 2020 filing, which scoffed that female players "do not perform equal work requiring equal skill [and] effort" because the "overall soccer-playing ability required to compete at the senior men's national team level materially influenced by the level of certain physical attributes such as speed and strength,"
>The resulting uproar forced out then-USSF President Carlos Cordeiro
>The US Womens national soccer team played a Texas boys under-15 team in 2017 and they lost 5-2
Is this the next phase of Western slave morality? Physically exceptional people must give their wealth to the weak.
msn.com/en-us/sports/soccer/judge-gives-early-approval-to-24-million-equal-pay-settlement-for-u-s-women-s-soccer-team/ar-AA10B0fV?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=0aa3fa5c56de4ee99bacddfe83e2c09b

Attached: womynsoccer.jpg (768x512, 46.39K)

Who is going to pay them the equal pay if they can't fill stadiums or sell merch?

Clown world. I don't care for him these days but Bill Burr had a good take on it, feminist failed women's sports. Men's sports subsidized women's and only like 500 watch the WNBA games. It should packed with women cheering, wearing jerseys, etc.. we have men's sports ball to watch. Women still their big head into men's sports and fuck it up, take money from it to make a sports team happen for women then get mad when it fails because men don't watch it. Fucking ruin everything.

Just make them play naked, that'll draw a crowd.

The women’s World Cup get nearly 3% of the total views as the men’s; why don’t they deserve equal pay?

Also, my pronouns are she/her now, and I’m about to be rich!

Justice restored. At this rate men are all divorce raped even without marriage.

I'd rather not see that

Men's sports will subsidize them. In college athletics where title 9 is king football programs bankroll all of the women's sports. At least at SEC schools.
Title 9 has gone so far as to say women must have access to an equal number of sports as men.

When the US women took home more medals than US men in the Olympics, feminists cheer it as a feminist victory. What they don't know is that, due to equality laws, universities must provide equal funding to men's and women's sports. All the men's funding goes to niggerball
scholarships since that is what brings in the most money, while all the women's sports go to, whatever the fuck the women want, gymnastics and things like that. So that's what causes the disparity in the Olympics.

>he thinks participation in society is voluntary
>he thinks those that control the monetary system will somehow be hindered by not having enough shekels to continue the societal destruction

Attached: 1659310685462645.gif (720x348, 1.33M)

Burr has become exactly what he used to preach against. I think he realizes it but doubles-down.

The woman's team is disgusting. Or were you talking about the men's team?

Holy shit a thinking person.

The people we are up against have infinite money. They can afford to pay massive amounts of money to anyone they want because they print the money. They give special loans to friendly agencies willing to toe the line. All the loans are is a bludgeon against the people that they don't like.

You see, if we make sure the circles we like get the money first, they can spend it prior to inflationary action. When they spend it, it gets them goods and services at below true market rate, then raises the market rate for the people who weren't getting the special loans. The people who don't qualify for the special loans (racist sexist homophobic Christians) are forced to pay inflated prices with the same amount of money supply that they had before. This cuts the value of their savings and the value of their wages.

Possibly, Nia fucked up his brain then he took shrooms, under whos supervision and became even more faggy. His old stuff, black people notice if you wear the same clothes!, is funny but very basic unless no one said it before back then. I used to kinda think Louis CK was kinda funny stand-up too but the more I listen the more it sucks.

>paying soccer players

Attached: 1657816966988.jpg (598x554, 19.65K)

It will come back and bite them in the ass. It always does. Over and over and over and over and ov...

Attached: 1645813953272.png (350x320, 107.36K)

lol US Men's soccer is about to get even more dogshit and lower in quality with less funds now.

Also I doubt US woman have much competition since the rest of the world doesn't give a fuck about womans sports

They become soccer housewives, relying on the men to bring home the money to support them

Attached: 1631620399509.jpg (1024x1024, 224.72K)

Put all the money in a pot. let them play each other. If the women score a goal they get 1mil per goal. If they win they get the pot. If they lose they shut the fuck up for eternity.

If it was up to me they would both be paid jack shit