You have a heart attack button for each one, which button do you press?

You have a heart attack button for each one, which button do you press?

Attached: F17208E8-ABFF-482B-89AA-31D8D413C4E3.png (2208x1242, 2.42M)

Neither because I'm not a psycho.

Neither, i hope they both live forever.

I vaguely remember having a chuckle from the kike on the right, guess the darkie has to go.

find them in public and beat them to death with bare hands.

I have ten fingers.

Frankly, I'd find a more important target. Neither of these guys matters all that much.

Attached: elmo-shrug.gif (220x125, 53.05K)

Colbert. Easily.
Stewart didn't fall half as low as he did.

Plus call them stunts or not but advocating for compensation for firefighters and policemen hurt during 9/11 etc. are a good thing.

Attached: Colbert, Stewart.jpg (1280x842, 131.68K)

The smugness is blinding

Stewart is making blatant anti-white productions up to this very year. Look at his comedy special talking about how jews and blacks need to team up to get whitey, or his recent show centered entirely around attacking whites. Between the two anti-white shitlibs, Stewart is far, far more effective than Colbert. If one had to go on the basis of anti-whiteness it would have to be Jon Stewart. As far as the firefighter and cop thing, whatever man. Probably hundreds of notable people advocate for them, but this one jew just happens to get all the attention and good boy points for it. Advocate for good goys while stabbing them in the back and promoting the worst future possible for their white offspring.

Both of them and multiple times, I want to see them suffer

Neither.
I might disagree with them.
They aren't psychopaths though. Just retards.

I will whip out my soldering iron to make sure i get both

Colbert, easily. At least Stewart called out the lab leak theory (before being put back on the leash). There's at least something redeeming lurking within Stewart. He still has some GenX mistrust of authority.

Colbert, though, I'm convinced is a total sociopath who will say and do anything his handlers tell him.

>Killing people who don' t threaten you because of their political ideology

You are just as bad the people they support, user.

Stewart. He's just not funny. And a kike.
After Nazis take power, i'll slap Colbert in the mouth and then he'll be funny again and dab on troons and antifaggots.
Lots of his lampooning of cuckservatives was actually spot on.

This is just a dumb hypothetical. No one loses their shit over fuck/marry/kill questions. It's just a way to gauge sentiment.

just like Maher he would improve a lot after being separated and physically removed from liberal corporate coastal bubbles.

Attached: 1571942428936.jpg (634x800, 54.49K)

they both have killed their own careers, better to let them die a slow painful death at this point.

yeah guaranteed 6-figure salaries are truly the agony they deserve.

Attached: 1536416889441.jpg (647x485, 19.45K)

This.
Stewart is a vile anti white blood jew.
Colbert just dislikes conservacuck GOP voting christoid retards and, frankly, so do I.
I just hate lots of other people too.

Nigga thinks i only have one finger

holy fuck you autistic underage faggots, it's not a fucking escape room, you're not funny doing "le both somehow".
Be opinionated, pick a side and piss people off.
It's not like you'll ever get to do it anyway.