OHNONONONO

The office of President Zelensky issued a command to withdraw local administrations, military registration and enlistment offices from Zaporozhye, Nikolaev and the cities and towns of Donbass and take out all the documentation.

Attached: hohol.jpg (663x1280, 58.24K)

Noooooo not Zaporozhye

>The ukraine
>White
Kek

Attached: 1660319300623.jpg (4328x1580, 1.09M)

>that russian cock sucking flag
How do you do it? For free?

>tf
>tp

That means they're winning. They're taking back Crimea in 2 weeks. Just send a trillion $ worth of weapons

Attached: ukrif.jpg (1077x1082, 117.45K)

Laugh while you still can, million men Kherson counter-offensive has already began.

Your flag is Russian with a cuckstamp on it. Eat shit peasant.

Source: my ass or random twitter or random telegram channel filled with hohols or russian pigs.

I was told there would be a massive counter offensive by the beginning of july?

Alright I’m glad ukraine is losing and all but WTF ARE THEY DOING WITH OUR FUCKING MONEY BROS?!?! WHEN CAN WE SWITCH SIDES AND FUCKING MOG ZELENSKY TOO??

Shut up fat

Million? Zelenskyy said a billion. Or was he talking about how much money he stole from urkainians?

Attached: 1647908903602.jpg (800x800, 116.89K)

>unironically supporting the west
Meine Fresse, Kevin.

Its coming "soon"

Attached: kherson1.jpg (1080x621, 55.43K)

how many weeks are we talking?

Zelensky's forced to pull his dogs back from attacking the nuclear power plant again while UN IAEA inspectors come in to inspect (on Putin's orders).
Get rekt Ukucks!!!

Attached: Sargon.jpg (216x208, 14.93K)

2 more weeks, give or take

Bayrak.. I mean Krab.. I mean HIMARS are coming for you, you VATNIK ORC. Democracy will prevail.

Seriously. Where thefuck is a source faggot OP

Q predicted this

>>that russian cock sucking flag
>How do you do it? For free?

Sup Turk?

Attached: german.turkish-fans.jpg (540x360, 63.38K)