Will Trump run the country from prison?

It’s pretty obvious he will be locked up very soon. The walls are closing in. He will clearly run for presidency while he’s in jail and there’s a likelihood that he wins. So he will be president while in prison.

Attached: B06290B8-78ED-4D3A-A303-876856DB087E.jpg (1170x1613, 910.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/heres-donald-trump-could-theoretically-002857035.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 30777AF6-B341-4E4F-BE42-66D148DCE014.jpg (1170x1498, 743.15K)

The only wall Trump could finish was the one closing in on him and his criminal activities

Attached: BD913D95-1170-46D5-A59D-34299F752608.jpg (1170x1204, 360.95K)

There once was a fat orange chode
Who decided to steal some big code
He'll get fucked where he poops
Since he asked for two scoops
When he's sent to the jail up the road.

Are you tired of being bossed around by a Cuban?

Post a link next time fag. Made me look it up because I thought it as fake but it's not
news.yahoo.com/heres-donald-trump-could-theoretically-002857035.html

This article was created specifically to talk Trump down from the ledge so to speak. It won't work

How great would it be for trump to an hero live at a rally. I would pay to see that on pay per view

>he’s in jail
and why would he be there?

It’s all real. The walls are closing in on him

For all his illegal crimes

>illegal crimes
kek, like what?
also, are you implying there are legal crimes?

There’s so many illegal crimes he does. Literally turn on the telly anytime in the last 6 years to hear about them all.

Then you should be able to name some.

and he wasnt convicted of any of those for "the last 6 years"?
wow, it's just like mainstream media is pulling this shit out of their ass and throwing it to see which sticks

Oh man, I don’t even know where to begin. Even little crimes are still illegal, like drawing on an official NOAA weather report

>literally listen to lies all day long
no thanks, I don't think I will

he literally keeps doing felonies, everyone sees that. He was doing illegal stuff while in office, such as not accepting the results of the elections after the tv proclaimed them, and he keeps doing illegal suff right now. He'll soon be in prison. even today he dared to criticize and smear on the FBI publicly, would you dare to do that? I don't think so..

>drawing on an official NOAA weather report

I am waiting to be shocked.

heheh we're not going to prison, Jack.

Attached: 55.jpg (680x424, 137.99K)

1. He gets broken out of prison?

would be the most epic thing of all time

>he's literally breaking the lawerino every dayarino!!1
why isnt he getting convicted, then?

former trump supporter here. ngl it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. seriously though we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

>So he will be president while in prison.
Wouldn't he then just pardon himself?

>double ‘Erin is’
Impressive

Erinos* fucking iFag autocorrect

No, because then that would admit guilt and he wouldn’t be able to be president with the guilty insurrection charge