How did Georgia vote democrat? I've been to Atlanta, why haven't you destroyed that nigger hive?

How did Georgia vote democrat? I've been to Atlanta, why haven't you destroyed that nigger hive?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-12 114237.png (395x416, 56.82K)

Megacities ruin everything. Tokyo is probably to blame for Japan's low fertility rates too.

Land (clap) doesn’t (clap) vote (clap)

Yuppies voting blue to own the chuds

Jews
Billboard 1/8 mile from Leo Frank hanging.

Attached: 8BA8E1A7-08C9-4ED8-B003-72B21B0EF577.jpg (2048x1536, 131.14K)

Fulton County, GA came up in the last 10-15 and now has a hectares of leasable cunny and wild niggers effectively misdirect from pizza delivery.

Also Georgian nature and climate looked /comfy/ in The Walking Dead. Can it be saved kinda like Florida was saved, if only for a decade or two?

Because those red counties have about 3 sister fuckers in them compared to Atlanta

Attached: county population.jpg (600x450, 63.71K)

>Georgian nature and climate looked /comfy/
The South is swelteringly hot and humid

No its hot af here
Blacks and muttiods

Florida user here, at best Georgia has a handful of years left (probably 5 years but maybe 10 if we're lucky) before it gets driven into the ground because of Atlanta. It'll only be a matter of time before the Democrats control their state legislature and Governorship, there's just too many niggers moving to Atlanta (because they actually think of it as fucking Wakanda) along with a few deluded white leftists. The demographic trends are too far gone, long term Florida will be much better off.

Niggers had 110% turnout and all voted for Biden

Yes and that is /comfy/. I too would like to sweat through all my linen clothing, be constantly at the edge of insanity because of the ear numbing screetching sounds of the cicadas and all the other various insects, be too tired from this combination to do anything but to sit on my porch sipping lemonade and plinking at empty cans standing down by the rotting fence, and I too would like to have a near eternal growing season.

uhh, come home white man?

We already did that once for you OP

Attached: sherman.jpg (1280x1624, 168.27K)

>Can it be saved kinda like Florida was saved
Nah Florida was saved due to many unique circumstances. Unfortunately Atlanta is nigger central and retarded democrat yankees are moving there too.

>Also Georgian nature and climate looked /comfy/ in The Walking Dead
They didn't even show the best parts of Georgia

Attached: blue-ridge-mountains.jpg (1140x760, 106.46K)

No you literally enabled it retard

>How did Georgia vote democrat?
By cheating.

The blue areas contain more people than the red areas. Land doesnt vote.

>vote
lel. If you count illegal beaners & dead people.

Attached: 1657639664450.png (993x816, 124.02K)

no shit tard...

I've never been to America or Georgia or read anything about them but I feel I can speak on their behalf. The niggerization of Georgia is because of jews. When the white man first landed in America the jews used their vile sorcery to cast a spell upon the white man turning his mind into that of a jew. The previously white minded jew man then ordered many black slaves on that periods version of Amazon prime. Once the spell of the jew on the white man had worn off it was already too late, America was already fully niggerized

What is this place and how can I move there? Must be paradise on earth, I'm imagining pure white families, every guy carrying openly, not a nigger nor a faggot in sight.

Attached: 9BD85556-1E3D-4C36-AE13-2DC83991B28E.jpg (412x433, 135.85K)