Where would you draw the line?

Attached: 87129837687123.png (583x368, 154.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/
twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1418018094132436993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pizza Hawaii

Attached: 1495064994053.jpg (640x640, 210.04K)

Yes I watched the end of the Boys S3 too

These kikes will have you BEGGING FOR TRUMP in a few months

JewsSA JewSA JewSA

Just think about it
350,000,000 people ... and they give you Trump ... again

>the media told me so
>the other side are the dumb dumbs
If your world view is shaped by the media, you aren’t human.

> stealing nuclear secrets

Hes a US President. The secrets are his. Eternally. He is literally entitled to them.

The line is already drawn and nothing can be done to give me faith in our current government or have me believe it is legitimate in any way at all. America is the great Satan and needs to die, it just so happens I was born here instead of somewhere else. I hate America (not Americans) and it needs to die. Also fuck captchaa

The fact that they have spent 7 years trying to bring him down means that I will vote for him in 2024. They have inadvertently created a ginormous "Streisand effect" and they won't stop doubling-down. If they're that afraid of Trump, there is a reason. So if the glowniggers are scared, I'm for it.

see also:
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/

Attached: goat.webm (576x720, 1.17M)

All the information I consume is first hand
I guess you and the law disagree then.
>But muh feelings about it

I don't believe anything bad they have to say about him. They have no credibilty. I think in a few days they will admit it wasn't nuclear secrets.

all i read was
>eating babies on national tv is better than stealing nuclear codes.
funny that it's coming from most likely a jewish person

Dont care
Still voting trump
Media and fbi have no credibility

>The man can eat a live baby on national television and not a single Republican voter would give a shit
First things first: What race?

>eating baby
This nigga projecting

eating a live niglet on national television, that'd be too gross to forgive

Where and when can I tune in to the "eating babies" tv show?

This. Pedos get the rope. No exceptions

Remember when Biden said on national tv about sucking the blood out of children?
twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1418018094132436993

Hopefully not black. I don’t want him getting aids

Biden fucks kids, makes no attempt to hide it, and these jews kvetch becuase their propaganda doesn't work on their opponents.
Fuck jews.

Then said,
>we gotta get beyond this
implying that he does in fact suck the blood out of children

If he eats two babies on a livestream

>Whataboutism
Grow up

Reminder, Trump betrayed his supporters on January 6th and then pardoned a bunch of dumb criminals.
That should be your line, motherfucker.

Why would the democrats care about choicing a baby?

>t-that’s a fallacy!
Predditor post

Chicken Curry pizza with banana and pineapple.

Seriously what happened to you Göran?

Attached: Invented and Made in Sweden.jpg (474x366, 46.15K)