Literally a coup.. of the former president..?

Okay so she's just trying to make republicans look bad, yeah?

Attached: 68736187263723.png (583x352, 126.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Attacking your political opponents is wrong!

Republicans make themselves look bad because they ARE bad.

Attached: 1660233266020111.jpg (1920x2197, 1.71M)

Yea, imagine if it was reversed.

Attached: tXHywS5zvgG6seYjqAKGXFvttA_SCs6pimSIhTfQMAs.jpg (536x720, 83.2K)

Attached: elsa_t_20220616_210653.png (414x733, 373.96K)

This is all cope because Trump still has not revealed his copy of the warrant and itemized list of seized contents.

A former and possible future president, OP.

they are all bad my fren

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/

Attached: 1563411005050.png (763x509, 514.89K)

Nooo!
You can't execute a legal search warrant against my chosen messiah!
NOOOO!

A coup just means "attack / blow" in French. If we are going to overthink this then we need to carefully consider why it's a 'coup' to turn the federal government into a weapon against the presidents political enemies.

A coup of the rightful president, since trump won

> Merrick Brian Garland was born on November 13, 1952, in Chicago.[1] He grew up in the northern Chicago suburb of Lincolnwood.[2][3] His mother Shirley (née Horwitz; 1925–2016)[4] was a director of volunteer services at Chicago's Council for Jewish Elderly (now called CJE SeniorLife).
Every time.

Goddamn I want to creampie this retard.

Attached: 1637700197834.jpg (1242x1657, 212.96K)

I hope Trumps Atty General is as ruthless as Obama and Biden's.
The right needs one that is unconcerned with backlash for attacking political rivals.

user, ur gonna get minecrafted, people are starting to snap. just pretending to be a shill isnt a good excuse

>nobody has been arrested
>possible crimes were investigated
>nothing has happened

>"coup"

>trying to make republicans look bad, yeah?
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw&t

Attached: Biden-NotMyProblem.gif (434x308, 2.27M)

Is it an attack on an opponent? It's more like calling out malfeasance and I would do/support that regardless of the players involved. I am no fan of Gabbard or Dore but support them when they are right.

Garland is just butthurt he didn't get the SCOTUS seat. He's taking revenge however he can.

White conservatives are the biggest bunch of do-nothings on the planet.
When you're walking down the street, you don't cross to the other side because you see an old boomer coming towards you

She's correct. Disband the FBI and start the trials.

Can we just fast forward to violence civil war already, I'm not getting any younger here

Attached: 1600918801307.jpg (1024x992, 173.51K)

To throw out precedent and jurisprudence for political change sure sounds like a coup to me.

Yes, its literally called a preemptive coup, study politics idiot

>I'm too scared to start, you start!
Nothing and no one is stopping you from starting it, let's go!

Rifle Colorado is a shit hole full of these bimbos.

You could characterise it as a preemptive coup.

He’s the presumptive GOP presidential candidate who had nearly every institution we have lie their asses off about him being a Russian asset for years. If you can’t see how sending dozens of FBI agents to his house can be reasonably interpreted as politically motivated then you’re either gullible or disingenuous.