What's his life like?

What's his life like?

Attached: 1660207193495758.jpg (922x1024, 136.17K)

total fag who gets no pussy

Empty and hollow. He dresses and acts a certain way to get female attention. He would be happy if he was a slob neet like me. What does him selling out get him? HPV ridden pussy. Gross. My 2d is pure.

piss easy

Attached: slut.jpg (1170x650, 60.19K)

>Women willing to sit next to you on a subway

Gets up, goes to work, makes bank, goes out with his bros, fucks women. Rinse and repeat. The American Chad.

Unironically posting on Any Forums about >tfwngf

What if I do this just so I can tell women off for being whores?

reading a book on a train = screaming for attention

>lets make the thread again

Attached: 1660224369765925.jpg (957x1024, 117.41K)

Not as easy as you'd imagine. I know a bunch of those guys with perfect jawlines and shit and they struggle almost as hard as the rest. Real long term relationships are a pain because the whore is incredibly insecure and will literally stalk his entire life to ensure no other vagina gets close, and the dudes get abused often because of it. Women are fucking insane

/thread

What if it's on my ereader and nobody can tell I'm reading Mein Kampf for the 88th time?

It does be like this

A literal fag. No straight man has that Leonardo Decrapio hairstyle

>that nose
like pottery

kek, pretty accurate.

How? Some people like to read and the train is a ~20 minute time with nothing else to do. Stick to driving around to walmart in your cheap and boring as fuck suburb

Attached: 1658483611226364s.jpg (250x166, 6.56K)

fuck off you rat faced inbred kike

Headphones are what most normal people do

giga chad drowning in pussy due to jaw line

>book
he's a brainlet wannabe. pussy will only stifle his spiritual growth

Attached: Shoedog.png (558x857, 591.15K)

Suffering with monkey pox now

lower tier compared to all the cyborgs with instant knowledge about anything
books? lol good luck sifting through 500 pages of bullshit to find out what you want to know.
with my phone i can look up the wikipedia article on it and read a heavily peer reviewed summarization of the entire book and have the full plot and story of the book memorized in a matter of minutes. meanwhile this retard can only be reading in public for the photo op.