Any unmarried, childless 30+ year old men on here?

Any unmarried, childless 30+ year old men on here?
How you holding up?

Attached: dt93ilcvtyg11_jpg.jpg (624x415, 219.76K)

Fuck off demoralization shill.

Chill man I'm in the same boat.

I'm fine. I am gonna go work in the mines in Northern Sweden and then buy a nice little plot of land where I can fly fish and live the /comfy/ life. I'd rather move to the land of the free home of the brave but I don't see that happening unfortunately so this will have to do.

How about you?

nobody cares and you shouldnt too

livin the dream

Attached: 1659020301923582.jpg (723x1024, 99.83K)

>Jew in id

Should add white roasties on the hanged woman

What is a band of Jews called anyway? A Kikery, a heblock, a Jewry, Red Dawn?

The Deep State

very well

Attached: 1632761207-z-eco-french-dreamed.png (577x433, 416.98K)

A nest.

could be worse

Attached: 1650564005310.jpg (1024x809, 66.28K)

In a way I am living the dream. Just bought a brand new house, a new EV6, multiple LG G1 OLEDs, Series X , PS5, $5000 gaming PC, all the guns a guy could ask for, and I still have loads of cash in the bank.

Im still 29 though, but gonna be 30 soon. When I think about kids, and family, I remember all the people that did this right out of high school and have been struggling ever since. Like why screw yourself over like that? What do you gain by getting some girl pregnant at like 19 or 20? You just screwed yourself out of a your full potential.

Some would argue family is everything, but everyone has to walk their own path, there is no "right" path. But If I had kids in my 20's id not have half the stuff I have. I cant imagine a life where I cant buy what I want. I want cool stuff.

Well done, congratulations on that six figure salary King.

I've been traveling and getting fitted for suits with my money.

Attached: 1611940673691.jpg (421x407, 23.91K)

I'm a little older than you and my friends that had kids in school or just after are done with their families, the kids are moving out soon and they are looking forward to the life I've lived for the last twenty years and I don't have what they did for the last twenty. Its a strange position. I'd like to have a kid but being bound to a whore who lies and steal is terrifying and ALL my friends at least had to endure that as a stage.

You sound like a mindless consumer.
Doing well. Land is bought, shack is underway.

Attached: sdfsa.png (1066x636, 1.59M)

Can't be divorce raped
Can't be c u c k E D
Can't have tranny kids
Can't be bothered
Can't stop winning

>Any unmarried, childless 30+ year old men on here?
I have been married and I have children, but my best friend, who's visiting me on break, is upstairs trying to wake up so we can go mini golf, he's single and no kids.
He wants kids and a wife really bad.
He did a little online dating and met some women in real life, figured out what they want, and is trying to better himself.
He's going to college right now and is set on a career. He thinks he needs a house, a car, money. Women told him that's what they need for security. So he's doing his best. He still lives with his parents and goofed off for a long time but he's trying.
Personally? I don't know what for but I don't tell him that.

Just over 40. Doing quite well, actually.
I still have chicks after my cock, some half my age. No kids. Money in the bank and investments hidden away.

Life is pretty good.

Attached: 1617914045047.gif (290x290, 2.27M)

Why do you even care, being a man means you can have kids at whatever age you want. Just wait till youre 40 and get a 20 yo trophy wife.

>How you holding up?
Praying to god,
playing vidya,
still living with mom

Attached: 1599491701368.jpg (1200x1761, 1.27M)

I'm glad I avoided women.

Yeah, doing just fine OP

Attached: 1651194444828227.jpg (524x485, 15.73K)

>I HAVE LE VIDYA GAMERINO I AM SO LCKY IN LIFE

lol
kys

Maybe in the third world but in the UK you have to date within 3 years of your own age, maximum.

>Any unmarried, childless 30+ year old men on here?
Yo.
>How you holding up?
Pretty good. Sailing to Senegal next week.

Well how else will women role-play molestation/rape? "Daddy" can be 40-60 years old. Fucking trash.

I mean the 300k house I have and the $45k car I have mean a little more to me than "muh vidya" ......

You sound jealous, and thats fine. I get it.

That doesn't even make sense, thats not something you can see outright. You are demoralized or lying. Do what you want if it's the first, fuck the haters as the niggers say.

I'm doing well, zoomer girls go crazy for me.

42. No kids never married. I do what I want. I work a job I love. Spend time with friends guilt and drama free. Active with several hobbies. Life is good, user.

Attached: fvxuTYc.jpg (250x250, 12.52K)

>How you holding up?
Normally I use a belt. Suspenders will work but I am not a fan of them.

I'm alright
38, last relationship ended in 2017
Haven't been with a woman since, by choice
Spend my time lifting and going to the shooting range when not working as a machinist
To be honest, I've never been more miserable and lonely than when in relationships with women
I don't miss them, but I feel like I should still produce white children somehow

Watching the shit burn daily, bro.