Hi anons, how are you preparing for the coming war against the FBI?

Hi anons, how are you preparing for the coming war against the FBI?
Are you joining a militia , buying more guns and survival gear, planning cyberattacks ...etc?

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-103133_Chrome.jpg (1080x2074, 735.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbzXf_IEs-E
youtu.be/TsKs78oUWtw
hstoday.us/featured/extremists-praise-martyr-who-attacked-fbis-cincinnati-office-declare-war-on-fbi-has-begun/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By Leaving the cities and keeping to myself.
You glownigger

Attached: 2CF6CD7F-1F98-4D88-80A3-045C832E1617.jpg (717x677, 57.81K)

Kys glowfaggot

Fuck off flow nigger!

Attached: aw6KdaAx_700w_0.jpg (492x994, 93.61K)

I'm planning on creampie-ing FBI agents Mom's, Wife, and daughter. They will do anything for a dollars just like the soulless agents.

>tfw when have been "F" posting all day

Attached: Screenshot_20220811-183353.jpg (1440x783, 175.08K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WbzXf_IEs-E
>you know bomb went off outside sector headquarters this morning..
>do these insurgent fools really believe they can reclaim this miserable planet?

Dogs all over the country staring at their chud owners' gadsden flags like it's two minutes to midnight

Not the hero we need, but the hero the FBI deserved.

Any Forums at it again
When will those kids learn

By going innawoods and getting away from you retarded fucks.
I HATE the city.
I LOVE the trees.

Attached: 1650505941814.jpg (750x747, 238.56K)

Here's the quote for your next article: NIggers tongue my anus

Attached: nailgun.jpg (676x662, 80.11K)

OP is tasked with delivering a PowerPoint to the higher ups. "My assets within Any Forums say...."

If MIGAtards were smart they would DC sniper FBI employees walking out.

I am staying aware of disinformation and avoiding anyone who displays signs of violent militia extremism; like plots to kidnap governors, takeover a wildlife refuge, displays American flag or (God forbid) references the Constitution.

Attached: E3AD5308-E263-448F-A4C5-A2BB9AC20443.jpg (459x447, 80.04K)

its all getting a bit too much, im actually considering updating my voter registration from Republican to Democrat.

bureaucrats aren't capable of waging war because they're all too busy backstabbing each other and trying to trade up to a better deal for the sake of their promotions. It's why they routinely let credible threats slip through their fingers, because those credible threats aren't a big enough catch for their career, and its why they will dogpile on a random literal who because its easy with no danger to pad their resume. Bureaucrats love cooking books. Let me tell you something, you ever notice how only the new fbi hires aren't overweight? they're all fat incompetent morons.

>what are you doing in response to leftist authoritarianism?
Getting the fuck away from leftists.

Attached: merchant_A_TIMELY_WARNING.png (913x814, 108.88K)

S-sauce user kun?

everything i have ever posted here is the height of satire. federal agents are brave and noble men and women simply doing their jobs the best they can with professionalism and dignity.

>quoting people on Any Forums
>"NIIGGERNIIGGERNIIGGERNIIGGERNIIGGERNIIGGERNIIGGERNIIGGERNIIGGERNIIGGERNIIGGERNIIGGERNIIGGERNIIGGERNIIGGERNIIGGERNIIGGER"
>Other users called the AG a kike

even the good ones are merely self righteous dwarves glued to a mirage of authoritarian de facto status
burn it down, all of it
youtu.be/TsKs78oUWtw

You're already a democrat. You're a jew.

>some users on Any Forums
LMAO, Any Forums is in the news daily now

oh sure let's taco bout it Agent Any Forums duty.
but, first, let me ask:
what kind of fuckup do you have to be at your office to get assigned to hanging out with this basket of deplorables?
how long have you been here?
do you like your treammates?
What color are your socks?

Me too, we should ALL vote democrat so we can all be on the same team

I wonder where this post falls on the threat assessment chart.

Attached: 1522892110792.jpg (540x327, 163.03K)

I do not own or have access to firearms and I am not a threat to anyone.
That said, Jews are demons in human form. Go after them instead.

Attack building
???
profit

not impressed

Just compiling the information of local glow niggers in maltego and casefile. Then spreading the wealth.

Attached: 1660159800706757.jpg (280x180, 12.37K)

hstoday.us/featured/extremists-praise-martyr-who-attacked-fbis-cincinnati-office-declare-war-on-fbi-has-begun/
that woman is insane
>An attack on an FBI field office today prompted some users in an online forum popular among extremists to declare that it was a sign of the accelerationist “Boogaloo,” stating that “war” against the FBI has begun and the Bureau is “asking for another Oklahoma City bombing,” and even advocating that future attacks mimic the Beltway Snipers.