Jon Stewart is an American hero. He could easily win the presidency in 2024 (assuming Biden doesn't run again)

Jon Stewart is an American hero. He could easily win the presidency in 2024 (assuming Biden doesn't run again)

Attached: reason-stewart-scaled.jpg (2560x1704, 462.44K)

>blacks and jews should team up to get whitey

Basically the story of America for the 21st century.

he looks like a creature from LOTR and not an elf more like a troll

probably another blackmailed celebrity just playing his part, he's turned into a establishment activists recently

>could easily win the presidency

he's far to the left
you have to be a centrist to win the presidency in america

>Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz
oy vey

>an American hero.
He is a high tier jew. Look into his brother and college roommate. He's not a household name because of hard work or luck. Reminds me of Anderson Cooper. These people come from the highest levels of globohomo but hide in plain sight.

Why the shitty version of Colbert?

The Supreme Court is going to give State Legislatures unfettered control overelections.
The Republicans currently control 30.
Run whoever the fuck you want on the dem side.
There will be no more cheating in elections. Well not by dems anyway.

Stewart (real name: Leibowitz,) is promoted to steer any disgruntled Leftists in a Jew approved direction. Just like Colbert and nearly all regular news anchors. To keep any questioning Rightists from forming a rival movement you have Carlson, Hannity and a few internet bloggers. You can always tell how much you are being lied to by how little any figure head mentions Jewish control over Central Banking, thus everything else. Whomever controls the currency, controls all who use the currency. Tell everyone you know.

He's only a hero to a popculture obsessed clown. He hasn't done shit except USO shows and fellating the NYFD. This is to avoid being seen as a flip flopper. During 9/11 Stewart LARP'd hard and it would be embarrassing for him if he went back on all the rhetoric he spewed from that time. In his mind, his "consistency" is a "wEaPoN"

hahaha i hope he tries
nothing is going wake up normie player char to the JQ than that villian's out-and-out political vitriol
i mean - it would be too easy here

>Jon Stewart
>leftist kike faggot
All subhumans get the rope on rope day. Kikes included.

Geez. (((Leibowitz))) is looking very old and frail these days, even weaker than normal. I thought the idea was to NOT elect another geriatric fossil that goes boom-boom in his pants every five minutes. I doubt this kike could do more than one push up. Enough with the weak men, they are making things too hard.

I used to watch his show and think he's funny
Like 20 years ago...

Leibowitz is too old to do comedy anymore. He sure ain't no George Carlin (who also has some shockingly blue pilled material if you dig in his catalogue.) Stewart was Colbert for the late 90's early to mid 2000's crowd. He's being pitched at the older Millennial generation just like he was in his Daily Show days. Now they hope to use his name recognition to get a few more years of deception out of him. Watch how sore the Stewart's and Colberts of the world get when you point out how much power Jews have over central banking. Suddenly they don't want to challenge the power anymore and are offended you were even allowed to open your mouth, you fucking Plebian.

that dual-citizenship, subversive rat greatest ally doesn't give a flying fuck about America or Americans. Like all greatest allies he cares only about his bank account. When America falls he will find a new host nation to parasite off of.

Trump hates this guy. Maybe running against a Jew could push him in the right direction

Attached: CwQfdDCWIAABXTV.jpg (569x326, 31.62K)

Attached: goblinstewart.jpg (2133x2751, 750.1K)

what is it with kikes and melty faces. their faces start to dropp mike that one dog