What are you going to do with your slice of New Eurasia?

What are you going to do with your slice of New Eurasia?

Sure there will be some work since it's a shithole, and you'll have to clean up all the dead orcs, but hey, it's free real estate.

Attached: new_eurasia.png (1252x580, 261.05K)

Give Japan some of the Burger Sector for being brosa

Meanwhile in America

Attached: 1642349499595m.jpg (1024x424, 85.43K)

>muh trains
stfu and turn your vpn off you fuckin orc

I was actually commenting on the massive rate of crime and total lack of law enforcement in the US. Though US rail network is laughably dysfunction just like the rest of the country

farms and brothels

Grow corn and nuts(hazelnut or almonds).

Attached: europe+hazelnut+orchard+mossy+shade+forest+garden+filbert+farm.jfif.jpg (1000x667, 422.58K)

Our rail network is built around cargo, not passengers, and it's amazing for that. A huge amount of cargo (in both weight and value) is transported on our trains every single day.

>it's free real estate.
heard that before

Attached: 165893847028.png (591x591, 396.63K)

Japs should get Sakhalin, and part of Kamchatka or Vladivostok.

Sorry brother, only thing that grows there is AIDS, orcs, and fungus.

Attached: 1112.jpg (1100x733, 254.86K)

fixed your shitty map

Attached: 1641452430605.png (1252x580, 245.57K)

Russia truly is the only remaining frontier. It even has some german colonies.

I'll use my slice as a central base of operations for my global nazi terror cell. I'll recruit disgruntled Russians, Ukranians, and others angry at zog and train them to hunt down and kill jews and important zogbots worldwide, especially in the west. Then we'll take out the power grids and incite the disenfranchised whites against the zog and race traitors. A lot of Jews are going to die. In minecraft of course.

>fungus
Good enough. I have champignons and parasol mushrooms in my household, could grow some more.
Actually, it's not like there is only AIDS, orcs, and fungus. Russians are just very bad owners and managers, they have a lot of resources.

Germans are actual subhumans

Belter diaspora thread

>are just very bad owners and managers, they have a lot of resources.
same for the ukraine untill 2014

Main Hitler's mistake is that he didn't respect Ukrainians and Poles.

Attached: HRIM-2.jpg (1280x852, 308.28K)

they make good fertilizer though

Attached: FS7bdPRWAAElM63_jpg.jpg (800x600, 711.46K)

Trans rights win again ukrain sisters!

Attached: 1648106458111.png (913x837, 336.67K)

>Hitler's mistake is that he didn't respect Ukrainians and Poles
i guess you forgot that part where he considered all of you subhumans

based

Attached: mordor.png (1019x772, 1.02M)

You single-handedly defeated Hitler. You personally.

No.

Attached: 1656629433594.png (1760x1720, 142.51K)

Don't tell them, belters love to LARP as the people that wanted them erased from earth

>he considered all of you subhumans
this is vatnigger history revisionism.
he literally had the Poles and Ukrainians help him kill Russians as payment for de-Jewing their nations.
All of the non-Jewish loses in Poland and Ukraine occurred after Stalin reoccupied them.

>Sure there will be some work
=work
or
>work

If done right, namely, the private sector under actually free market economy, will invest THEIR OWN money into business and rebuilding, then it's good times for all.

If done the usual way, where taxpayers moneys are squandered into stupid projects, that never leads anywhere, all "private companies" are infact extensions of the bureaucratic arm sucking taxes and screwing up things day in day out, while working really hard against anyone else to do shit, then it will be a total nightmare.

Choose wisely.