Why aren't you learning Japanese yet, user?

Why aren't you learning Japanese yet, user?

Attached: 1660314718765513.png (679x452, 3.65K)

It bores me to death. You reach a certain level and then just give up.

10 Interesting Facts About Japanese Language

More than 130 million people speak Japanese as the 9th most popular language in the world. It is one of the most complex languages in the world.

1. Widely used on the Internet

Japan is known to have one of the highest literacy rates among all countries and about 10% of internet users are actually Japanese. Japan is in fourth position after English, Russian and German.

2. For the first Japanese immigrants

The Japanese never forget their language and culture after settling in another country. The United States, Brazil, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, etc., have a large Japanese exodus but they always speak Japanese in their communities.

3. Difficulty to understand

Although Japanese is known as one of the toughest languages, there are some features that make it a bit easier.

There is no gender in Japanese that makes it less confusing, like French and Spanish. Also, in Japanese there is no difference between singular and plural.

And the Japanese language not just, there is no verb synthesis, no articles, and it’s not very difficult to learn to pronounce because there are only 48 words in the combination of 5 vowels and 11 consonants.

4. Four different ways of writing

There are four types of writing for Japanese language use: Kanji, Hiragana, Katakana, and Romanji. Hiragana is Syllabic and the most original writing system in Japan.

It is used for simple words, combinations, particles and children’s literature because it is the first set of writing that is taught. Katakana is used to write foreign words.

The kanji consists of about 2000 signs based on the Chinese writing system. Kanji was imported from China in the 6th century CE. Recently, Romanji – a Romanization of Japanese words has evolved, often simplifying the original characters.

I started but I have no motivation to get back into it

Attached: sample_87441dddb85568c452973be99e9d1293799a088a.jpg (850x1134, 248.25K)

They will get pozzed in the coming decades as well so no point.
There is nowhere to run.

5. Kill two birds with one stone!

Often most words have two origins of pronunciation, one is Japanese and the other is Chinese and these are completely different words. So learning Japanese is almost like learning vocabulary in 2 languages at the same time.

6. Spelling of homophones

Homophones are pronounced the same but mean different. And the Japanese language has eight!

Now, take a look at the 8 characters above. All of these 8 Kanji characters are pronounced “shin” and all 8 of them are totally unrelated to each other in meaning! They are from left to right: God, advance, believe, new, true, stretch, heart, and parent.

There are no tones in the Japanese language as there are in Chinese, and so the pronunciation of shin is exactly the same for all the above. Besides these, there are many more Kanji characters that are also pronounced “shin”!

The Japanese way to pronounce the characters above are, “kami”, susumu, “shinjiru”, “atarashii”, “makoto”, “nobasu”, “kokoro”, and “oya”. Notice that the Japanese way of pronouncing a word is multi-syllabic, whereas the Chinese way is a single syllable.

7. Speaking fast

Japanese is one of the fastest spoken languages. According to a recent study, the local languages of each language were compared with each language’s speeds (per second per second).

And the Japanese outperformed all other languages by scoring 84.8 syllables per second. English translates to 1.5 syllables per second.
8. Be polite with the Japanese

The Japanese people are known for their etiquette and etiquette. Japanese are so gentle that it is reflected in their language.

Special grammatical forms are even being used to show respect for vocabulary. If the speaker does not have the same position and position, it is important to use it respectfully.

Different positioning factors include age, job title, experience, and others. Most sources separate the three main forms of modesty – respectful, polite and casual.

Because I'm not a so.y boy

Im working on german

Because I don't have an anime / nip fetish

10. No relation to other languages

Not English, French, German, Spanish, like European languages that are related to each other. However, the Japanese are not related to any other language in the world.

In fact, until recently Japanese was classified as a language, meaning that it is completely unique in all languages of the present world.

I was, but I am trying to get better at Russian and then I will have a go at Japanese again.

I grew out of my weeb phase

I'm learning Vietnamese.

I should probably brush on my German before jumping into something else

>*crack*
>*thump*
>*fwshhh*
not that hard

Attached: trees.png (1000x800, 1.83M)

Wrong. It borrowed chinese character and words you ignoramus

Cause I'm learning Russian instead.
Europoors and Amerifats will soon run out of everything while mother Russia still has vast amounts of natural resources. It's fucking cold too so climate change is fine.
Europeans especially are gonna settle there anyway in a 100 years or so, when Europe gets too hot and dry to live in, so you might as well be ahead of the curve.
You can buy cheap land in Russia now, build your homestead, and one day your descendants will get to live like nobility, much like the people who bought houses in California in the 1960's.

Nihongo wa zuibun muzukashii desu, soshite ore wa baka desu. Gomen!

I am past N1 and it gets really fucking tiresome desu.

If you're non Asian, you will always be an outsider in Japan, a sort of attraction for the natives to gasp at.
I've tried it, got to a point where I could understand basic language but Kanji killed it for me.
Now I'm trying to learn German because I don't have it far to Austria or Germany and those countries are culturally way closer to me than Japan, I can realistically go there and work, going to the other side of the world to Japan not so much.

rare flag

Retarded. Kanji. Useless.

I only know sushi Jap lingo.

Attached: 7305CA3C-B61C-4F13-BA2B-CA071F2CEA90.jpg (853x1280, 82.3K)

>Why aren't you learning Japanese yet, user?
n3 no nihongo no benkyo o shimasu.

Attached: 1659977869217561.jpg (1079x1135, 705.06K)