First US police officer arrested under "Failure to intervene law"

History in the making: First US police officer prosecuted and convicted under "failure to intervene law" is sentenced to 45 days in jail, 36 months of probation, 250 hours of community service, and being fired from her position as a patrol officer with the Loveland Police Department.

Daria Jalali, an Indian (poo) American woman is officially the first officer to be charged under this law.

"The charges stem from the 2020 arrest of Karen Garner by former officer Austin Hopp. Hopp was dispatched to a local Walmart on the report of attempted shoplifting. Garner, who returned the items before leaving the store, was thrown to the ground by Hopp after failing to comply with orders to stop walking. She is heard repetitively telling Hopp she was going home, advocates for those living with dementia say her confusion was apparent and should've changed how Hopp and Jalali responded."

body cam in first reply

>in b4 of course its a woman

Attached: Daria-Jalali[1].jpg (640x658, 56.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9rOWDrRQxU
cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7133e1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=y9rOWDrRQxU

Would

No one would give a damn if it was a man.

Good. It should be a longer / harsher sentence but it's still good to see someone who from a position of power/authority would physically abuse or in this case not intervene to stop the abuse of a person suffering from dementia. There should be extremely harsh minimum sentences for anyone found to be harming an innocent person

She probably has a refrigeratar body, and Abby Shapiro's profile.

Attached: RHC-L-JalaliCourt-js1.jpg (1024x745, 454.67K)

That was pretty spot-on.

i hate cops, they're such niggers. nobody in the world has the right to grab you the way these fucks do its like you get the job you get impunity to certain laws its literally what it is

a responsible man governs himself

>Daria Jalali
That's not even an Indian name

Who thought letting a midget woman be a cop was a good a idea?

Attached: RHC-L-JalaliCourt-js2.jpg (620x427, 45.88K)

Women shouldn't be police in general. Her being tiny doesn't really matter.

Do the needful and poo in the stainless steel loo

>daria jalali, 28
dayum
this is true

she looks like a poo jew.

Seems like the dude did all police abuse.

>colorado
no surprise. The california 2.0 shithole is going down the drain fast.

That smirk

Attached: 37.jpg (905x900, 77.8K)

Weird. I've never been "grabbed" by a cop. Of course I'm not a criminal either. Perhaps you are the nigger?

why is she a cop? it makes no sense

I remember at my old job one of the security guards was a Brazilian woman with giant tits who was 5'0 exactly. Other than her though the rest were big guys. This was at an alcohol serving venue where drugs often showed up too - lol no idea how she was supposed to stop some drunk guy.

I hope they throw that male cop under the prison. God bless the man that knew what they were doing was wrong and tried to tell them.

Old people are fragile. Bones break easily. Skin rips easily. Makes and females. This shit is uncalled for and morally sound people would never do this.

she was probably supposed to deal with the rowdy floozies

>cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7133e1.htm
wtf is this retard doing. just get her ID and contact the family take care of it later.

Probably by distracting him by flashing her giant bobs, while the men finish the job?