FBI says they found dozens of box with ‘Top Secret’ info just lying around Trump’s pool storage room

>FBI says they found dozens of box with ‘Top Secret’ info just lying around Trump’s pool storage room
how the fuck didn’t they find all that during the last search?

Attached: 90BC8EE8-4095-4E9A-96BD-05E16F5B9911.jpg (828x601, 234.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is somehow even less believable than RussiaGate

so why don't they show proof?

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/

Attached: 1613777837041.gif (498x245, 1.78M)

>looking for top secret files
>found box with top secret written on it
>box is full of folders with top secret written in them
Do people actually believe that?

Attached: 048.jpg (1788x818, 346.39K)

They clearly made it up
>we were looking for documents
>yeah documents
>wait no...NUCLEAR Documents, yeah
>YEAH, and we totally found boxes qnd boxes of topsecret documents
Even if true isn't Maralago cleared for such things like camp david?

Attached: 18546455678.jpg (1030x1464, 341.79K)

Kek
Sadly though some people will

Idk why, but I believe them

"FBI" Didn't say shit.
Instead all the state controlled media was told to post their new narrative from an anonymous source at once.

Trump fucked around and found out. Supposedly the documents were transferred but never returned. I mean fits what we know about Trump, he doesn't ever know what is going on.

Sounds absolutely cartoonish. Why would he hoard "top secret" boxes?

He uh used a sharpie pen and wrote them himself, guy is a mastermind

This. We’re antifa.

seems true to me. the boxes are marked top secret. they also say "do not remove." trump would be in jail rn if he wasn't an ex pres

>TOP SECRET in bold sharpie on boxes
>they're full of navy seal copypasta print outs

Based believers

>looking for Q
>find nothing
>Trump must be Q
giggling mate

>experts in classified information said

Attached: experts.jpg (369x308, 14.98K)

What, you don't trust me? Oy vey, such antisemitism!

Finally found a room without security cameras. Duh.

why wouuld he stick his finger inside his daughter? he's a narcissitic psychopath.

I hope they wrote top secret on a bunch of boxes to troll them.

Evil always works in dualism - the dark (Satanism, pedophilia, murder, exploitation) and the light (luciferianism, fake hippy peace and love = i.e. liberalism and moral relativism).

The dark force of evil have had a field day they know their time is up. Its all been a setup to make you all love lucifer as a saviour and liberator when he is ready to appear. All the world will adore him, worship him, he will bring peace, prosperity, liberty and joy - but he will also bring damnation. Lucifer is the original rebel, freedom fighter and libertarian - this is how he convinced 1/3 of angels to see God as the oppressor and rebel. But he wants to be like God, he desires your worship and all you are experiencing now is to prepare you to find liberation and salvation in HIM

Then, when you are all onboard, his true wicked nature will appear and Christ will come an destroy him.

So are there "good guys" in the deep state coming to save you as Q says? Yes. But only good by the World's standards. Q is the false prophet of Revelation. Your coming saviour is the antichrist.

Attached: 1654103110511.png (1080x1080, 1.42M)

>FBI says they found dozens of box

trump's secret service agents showed the fbi where to find the boxes

>the entire establishment has jumped the shark
What do the gibs look like in Mexico?

You mean you don't trust a largely jewish mafia who fabricated evidence for two illegal investigations into Trump already and also tried to impeach him for something Biden did using a 95% jewish court and jewish witnesses and jewish lawyers? Oy vey dis doity anti-semitic dog.

>palm trees and pool circled in red
Hmm, yes, interesting, quite damning.

Attached: 1565042421917.jpg (657x527, 31.99K)

Can they pick a lie and stick with it for more then 5 minutes? This is getting more embarrassing then if they'd picked a single one and stuck to it while it crashed and burned.

his family, closer and broader circles ARE Jews you fucking idiot.
Why do you keep pointing out to something like that, it's ridiciolous.

Attached: 1632351278578.jpg (711x579, 86.27K)

>how the fuck didn’t they find all that during the last search?
takes time to fabricate semi believable documents, though of course this isn't believable in anyway shape or form unless you're a libtard.

Long but a good read, saw that yesterday.
Makes completely sense that all the post 9-11 changes created an unaccountable government branch.

>Q is a fake demotivational psyop goy
>actually Q is the false prophet of revelation and trump is the anti christ goy
Im starting to think Q might be legit

should have been spring loaded and filled with deadly spiders. everyone could have had a laugh

This has got to be the sloppiest Job I’ve ever seen the FBI done. Good job FBI, now you’ve thrown away any attempt to try and believably rig democrats to win the midterms, because before then you at least had the excuse of inflation and gas prices going a little down.

Did they find Trump's chlorine stockpile?

Also can somebody turn Saddam into a smug Pepe?

Attached: 161219-saddam-leadership-feature.jpg (3000x2000, 922.76K)

So am I supposed to believe he left top secret documents right next to the pool room?

Now do Biden :)

Attached: 1613581312691.jpg (1381x1750, 1.88M)

now that would be some top quality trolling

It’s all made up

Hmmm... Mormons.

>two pools

>/leftypol/ painting random people blue just to own Le Any Forumstards
Your character assassinations suck /leftypol/. Everyone knows you would never do that to a leftist politician, why don’t you point out all the jews in Bidet’s cabinet?

Attached: 17068DCE-2879-4D59-A16E-84CC0EE7FCFD.jpg (1078x389, 208.79K)

OK, so the corrupt, untrustorthy DOJ and liars at FBI are going with the planted "evidence" trick. Sorry you minions of Satan I am still voting Trump.

Trump should have properly cleaned house