Monkeypox Disproportionately Affects Black Men

Racism or D/L Brothas?

yahoo.com/lifestyle/monkeypox-disproportionately-affects-black-men-204746479.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

“Black men in Georgia have been disproportionately affected by monkeypox, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. New data from the Georgia Department of Public Health from weeks ago didn’t foresee this disparity. However, Black people saw it coming.

The circumstances in which Black people couldn’t get vaccinated, tested or receive proper care for with COVID-19 are nearly identical to what we’re seeing with monkeypox. CNN reported earlier this month that Black and Hispanic men who were in recent sexual contact with another man made up 54 percent of the initial cases submitted to the CDC. In recent weeks, it’s only grown more but now, across the rest of the community.”

Attached: B56B9C23-1C65-40D0-9B94-F75FA570E6FE.png (412x250, 179.93K)

Impossible, television told me we are all equal!

Probably because all black men are gay

Attached: 1414136616159.png (500x485, 86.2K)

how long before they appropriate the monkey pox and call it the slavery pox or niggapox?

I don't think it's because they're gay. I bet it's because non of them wipe or wash their hands after touching their assoles

Not all gay men

Attached: monkeypoxpng.png (2890x957, 36.81K)

Because blacks are faggots

Awwww shiiieeeeeeeeeeet

Yep. It's not a coincidence that many of them get the lesions around the mouth or anus.

Attached: gays.webm (352x640, 1.19M)

Yup.

But I don’t hate them for it. It’s their nature.

I DO hate non-black women that fornicate with these gay negro monkeys and then come back to their own race of men. Bitch, keep your sexually transmitted disease over THERE.

I mean it's in the name

>Black men in Georgia
aka gay niggas.

STDs among:
homos > nigs > jews > everyone else

Imagine an innocent soul getting diseases?

Attached: Gay Sex 2.webm (408x720, 2.03M)

Attached: 4796A4CA-2A5C-460A-A130-030290F4D4FF.jpg (960x1185, 333.18K)

Why are people even entertaining hypotheticals more than that it's literally a nigger disease. It probably comes from Africa.

>disease spread by degenerate homosexual contact
>disproportionately affects niggers
>disproportionately
ok

Well it is called monkeypox

>be nigger
>disease for monkeys really seems to like your body
like poetry

Amazing how niggers are constantly disproportionately affected by recent viruses

Imagine the smell

Don't care

>probably
It literally comes from West Africa. Not probably. It objectively does.

The gay niggers from outer space

What an empowered woman.

These are the facts black men have the highest percentage of self-reporting homosexuals of any other racial group; this is despite in general the black community is not very welcoming towards homosexuality.

Also a fact is black men statistically do not practice safer sex and have the highest STD rates of any other race.

With all these factors combining I suspect that monkeypox will rip through the black community much worse than it already has.

bump

>The circumstances in which Black people couldn’t get vaccinated, tested or receive proper care for with COVID-19 are nearly identical to what we’re seeing with monkeypox
yet noone is able to provide a single instance of this happening that is substantiated with evidence
in reality blacks have 5x easier access to every amenity and service known to man. the reason they didn't get vaccinated as much as whites is because they didn't want to. the reasons behind this are up to discussion, but "le racism stopped them!!" is too infantile to even begin to humor.

niggers don't think it's gay so long as you just don't flame out.
that's why going to prison doesn't bother them.
all niggers love gay sex, they just pretend it's not gay if there are no assless-chaps and rainbows everywhere.

CHECKED AND KEKED HARDER THAN I HAVE IN A LONG FUCKING TIME

Probably from all that anus tonguing

Oh yeah yeah, the "nigger killer vairuz", Just like 'rona was the "Boomer Killer"

SIGA chads, yesterdays pox numbers were pretty low. Are we nearing the end? Is it time to sell?

Attached: 18.png (1410x873, 78.71K)

>Racism or D/L Brothas?

>Black Men
>Atlanta
That's because Atlanta is the Black Faggot capital, like San Francisco for whitoids.

>"le racism stopped them!!"
It does though. They fear science and logic developed by the white man because they think it's voodoo and will kill them, and they don't trust black scientist and doctors either because once they become educated to a certain degree their community rejects them. Beyond help.