If you haven't read this shutup about the Trump raid

Because all your pet theories look stupid compared to this:

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/

Attached: 1589853861247.jpg (1024x2144, 468.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courtlistener.com/docket/63184300/177/trump-v-clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sometimes I like to rub peanut butter all over my body and have my dog lick it off.

quit shilling your shitty site

It's not my site but I am shilling those articles because they lay out exactly what's been going on with the corrupt obama/clinton machine and our weaponized intelligence apparatus and why they are scared shitless of Dognald Blumpf.

Yeah, they're all going to Hell.

well, at least you're honest

Christy Canyon.

Hnnnngghhh . Them were the days.

I've read all four parts.
I am now sad on a whole new level.
Pouring a strong drink and sitting down to re read Bukowski "Post Office" to take my soul's eye off this completely blown out anus of a world.
Happy day gentlemen.

Attached: 1585609496570.jpg (1196x1420, 732.87K)

A very detailed and lengthy read. I appreciate the clear way that CTH explains events. Thanks for sharing.

I think Trump should fear assassination. The security state is scared and they've been known to kill adversaries before.

this is the final arrow in the quiver.
sad days ahead

Attached: 5ce2afc515e9f931697976b8.jpg (1200x698, 427.76K)

I don't see a way out of this that doesn't end in the total collapse of the USA. Even if they kill Trump and successfully cover up all their mis-deeds it's not like they're gonna stop doing all the other shit that's making people talk about violent rebellion against the state.

qrd?

>obama/clinton et all illegally accessed US intelligence for political opposition research with impunity for over 4 years
>the entire intelligence apparatus and members of both political parties' legislative members are complicit
>make watergate look like kids stealing penny candy by comparison
>Trump has been trying to declassify the documents for years
>deep state fuckery and outright betrayals by people Trump put in have stymied the effort to release unredacted data
>Trump still has/had copies of all the dirt
>FBI raid was to get those documents that expose everything about how it was done

We're basically at open war with these baby killing fucks.

His court case against Clinton the DNC and lackeys was approved 1 or 2 days before...
courtlistener.com/docket/63184300/177/trump-v-clinton/

Attached: yqTjkxqFtENl.jpg (600x600, 93.95K)

>total collapse of the USA
What do you think biden is getting paid to do? He's clearly not representing the USA.

exactly fren
game on

Attached: 1596073562080.png (713x730, 185.23K)

Biden isn't being paid. Biden is now paying for his life of privilege. You wonder why these old fossils never seem to retire short of catastrophic illness/infirmity? It's because they are in the fucking mob and you don't retire from the mob. If you try to retire before they are done with you they will just kill you as you know too much. They are slaves to satan.

If they could have they would have already

So basically 9/11 ended the US, in this guy's opinion.

TL;DR the Praetorian guard run Rome

Sounds like good fanfic. I still struggle to think Trump is trying to be heroic. If he has the documents, why doesn't he have them leak onto the internet somehow?

Better to leak them in court

and what would make you a good judge of the accuracy of these articles?

Trump isn't heroic imo. While he seems focused on this serious issue which targeted him directly it seems he is completely blind to the rest of their evil agenda. Him pushing the vacks for so long is extremely problematic as is his seeming inability to judge character and surround himself with good people. He's old and his heart may be in the right place but I'm not convinced he's the man to lead us out of the desert.

Who was 2012 FBI Director? Robert Mueller, who was selected by the FBI group to become special prosecutor in 2017.
Who was Mueller’ chief-of-staff? Aaron Zebley, who became one of the lead lawyers on the Mueller special counsel.
Who was 2012 CIA Director? John Brennan (remember the ouster of Gen Petraeus)
Who was ODNI? James Clapper.
Remember, the NSA is inside the Pentagon (Defense Dept) command structure. Who was Defense Secretary? Ash Carter
Who wanted NSA Director Mike Rogers fired in 2016? Brennan, Clapper and Carter.

Attached: 1583756730446.jpg (409x409, 26.07K)

Okay, that is a better way of putting it. Thank you.

That's what my take was from the articles. Which basically means the whole nation is dead but there's nothing we can really do about it asides from completely killing off the government or having it all collapse in on itself.

If you aren't a 1) zoomer retard 2) a tranny macaque or 3) an illiterate excremental moron, which is very unlikely since you are a filthy disgusting brasilian, then you know for a fact that 9/11 completely shattered the USA's ego.

Because more than half of it is not even a conspiracy at this point. All they shit about how obama/clinton illegally weaponized US intelligence product for opposition research is out in the open. Black letter violations of federal law. There is enough evidence to lock a bunch of these fags up but the fags are still running the show so no one is going to do shit about it.

Also, in this scenario Trump obviously knows that the FBI is his enemy, but for some reason he never stops trusting the agency, not only during his administration while the FBI heads were simply trying to pull a coup, but also afterwards when they told him to beef up security at his mansion and, according to him, even saw how things were stored.

Bruh greentext a synopsis I will never click on a news article

read the thread you complete and total faggot