Dont try to "open your third eye" or some bullshit like that, ever

Dont try to "open your third eye" or some bullshit like that, ever.
It will only make you gay and more prone to propagandas around you.

Attached: third-eye-and-chakra.jpg (640x462, 98.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/sleep-disorders/what-to-know-about-calcification-of-the-pineal-gland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. kike

Actually it makes you less gay and less susceptible to propaganda.

retard kundalini awakening makes you impervious to 99.999% of propaganda. the risk is slipping into schizophrenia

Nope, the third eye is your asshole. The prostate.

lmao don't fall for this dumbass bait

No it's not, you deranged fag.

>third eye
Is that how you faggots call your asshole?

It literally is, it regulates your fear of things/people and might turn it to sexual pleasure if you please it. The bigger your fear, the bigger your arousal. Thats why people who were abused brutally are fucked in the head.

Always do opposite of what kike says

There's a "chakra" or whatever you want to call it in the rectum, but it's not the third eye. The third eye is what people call the one at your forehead. You can't just redefine established concepts because you're a massive homo and wants everything to be about homosex.

his just a closet homo leave him alone

Should I stop practicing meditation?

Dont eat drink water. It will only lead to you being lonely.

No it won't.
Not as long as you tell the demons to fuck off.

Um...
Wrong.
I know too many scared bitches that cant orgasm

>t. kike
"Opening your third eye" is a misnomer meant to cause misdirection, anyway. What actually happens is you detox your pineal gland and increase blood flow to it in order to heighten your senses and thus strengthen your intuition, which itself is just your brain processing a massive amount of information in a very short time. Since the entire history of the universe has passed through you in the form of light, vibrations, and cosmic radiation, you can then learn "remote viewing," which is actually just accessing the memories of these things.
It sounds schizo, but it's true. Try it. Even if you fail, nothing bad will happen.
>pic unrelated

Attached: 1647522176490.png (1780x1104, 1.71M)

Isn't it just a term for decalcifying your pineal gland?
webmd is surprisingly honest about it, mentions fluoride.
webmd.com/sleep-disorders/what-to-know-about-calcification-of-the-pineal-gland

My brown eye is only open when I shit

Because you're not aggressive enough to submit them. They dont really fear you as a man, an animal that is preying on them. She knows you fuck her trying to make HER cum, not you.

There is no demons. There is only you and your mind. The demons are those trying to influence you in wrong ways. By fear or by deception.

Attached: 930138119.jpg (1600x1200, 117.14K)

>ctrl+f
>fluoride
>0 results

Retard bait.

>Don't go outside, it will only make you more prone to get mugged by niggers. Live your entire life in the basement or hiding under a rock, never experiencing anything.

I'm sorry your girlfriend left you for a hippie but you should just learn to deal with reality, you prancing retarded faggot.

Whoa...you probably won't believe me but I was discussing this article in another thread two days ago and fluoride WAS one of the listed reasons of calcification. They seemed to have removed it.
If you don't believe me scroll down to the sources button and click it, and fluoridation articles pop up.