Can someone explain to me why trump is being witch hunted this extreme? ive never seen anything like this before

can someone explain to me why trump is being witch hunted this extreme? ive never seen anything like this before

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiVEPVJNjvQ
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behin
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24823846
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

American bolsheviks are cornered animals acting out in despair

Attached: Screenshot_20220811-204511.jpg (1440x1590, 428.19K)

If we organized convoys to quantico and the cia and nsa headquarters, we'd leave the glowniggers dick in hand.

Attached: 1660273166009297.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

im not even a trump supporter, i honestly dont give a shit about politics but just seeing him getting smeared day in and day out is a little shocking to me. then the whole raid. just unbelievable

If glowniggers cant cope they should just kill themselves instead of bringing down the rest of the country with them.

Attached: 1660084388175202.jpg (480x360, 30.12K)

its not a witch hunt. The goddamned orange criminal is likely giving or selling America's most closely guarded secrets to the Russians. This is serious shit.

cause he was a bad bad boy!

Attached: k29d65dmj6h91.jpg (1170x1567, 119.74K)

>muh russia

Attached: 4t78.jpg (639x449, 40.55K)

Schizo take coming at you fast:

> Dems want to run against Trump
> DeSantis is dragging him in support
> "How can we get the right back to Trump?"
> "Let's make him into figurative martyr by raiding him"
> 98 IQ Republicans "I don't like Trump, but dammit I'm votin fur him now"
> Dems win in a landslide come 2024

It was her turn.

Communist take over of America and everyone wants to pretend it isn't happening.

Someone post the link to the Sundance article that was published yesterday that very thoroughly covers this topic, I am at work and can't

>kike take
>let's forget the stolen election

There are two solutions:
Firing squads for jews
Disband the federal government
It's up to them which one they want.

good podcast about it: youtu.be/uiVEPVJNjvQ

This.

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/

They know for a fact that he's going to win when he runs again and the glowies are seething hard about it.

Trump signed a law meant to punish Hilary Clinton for the whole emails thing. Then the FBI realized the law he'd signed actually applied to his hard copy documents as well.
You shouldn't be surprised that Trump is being investigated by the feds now, he's been investigated by them like what, eight times before he was even president? He just commits fraud often.

Because a vengeful Trump will put most of them in jail and out of work.

Trump almost won the last time and that was before the dem candidate had sub 30% approval and depression economy.

You will hang until dead.

Because it's not a witch hunt. It's a bitch hunt.

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behin
Long but worthy read.

>He just commits fraud often.
And yet they never charge him or prove anything, ever. Fuck Trump but goddamn you are a fucking moron.

Attached: 1656644580945.jpg (640x640, 65.16K)

Orange man bad

Read more faggot. SA could have nukes at will, within a few months. Thanks to Pakistan. Try searching Saudi Arabia Pakistan Nuclear Weapons.
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24823846

Attached: SmartSelect_20220812-082446_Brave.jpg (1062x1733, 543.71K)

Obama

He’s a Jewish shill and they tried to destroy america?

Hah. Thinks they’re >cornered
Baby cakes. This is 1917 Russia. They’re about to send trucks full of jews after dumb Cunts like you. Just how Lenin sent out Cheka kikes after goyim
Tick fuckIng tock u dumb nigger

It isn't about Trump.
It's about keeping the Republicans as Democrat Party 2.0.

Because he was trying to sell nuclear secrets to the highest bidder, OP.

Shut up commie

How many times was he convicted?

>watch tv
>local news commercial
>tonight a story about why orange man bad because he didn’t start a fist fight with Putin in Helsinki
Well I guess Ill only watch netflix
>hi Im Jim Im an autistic high schooler
>I like to go to the gym and I want to eat that dudes cum lifting weights over there
Well I guess Ill go for a walk
>hey can I have 5 dollars
Well I guess Ill go live in the woods away from everyone
>boom fbi headshots your wife, dog and kid

its because he works for the jews and the elites hate the jews!