Dating for young men in the current year

It's literally all over, isn't it? How am I actually supposed to find a normal girl who hasn't had miles of dick ran through her?

Attached: Snapchat-1195080663~2.jpg (1440x1632, 125.98K)

Attached: 1659377495054183.png (720x1088, 664.87K)

No, its not over whatsoever. Women are incredibly easy to manipulate and fuck and get into relationships with. Its not hard at all. Are you guys seriously this incel meme they talk about? What are you having trouble with lmao

You will meet no one normal via a (((dating))) app.
You must have met girls at school or through collage/uni

They’re out there, Tinder not so much.

1. calm down, having a gf does not determine your worth
2. expand your social circles irl
3. give yourself opportunities to meet people. posting on Any Forums wont help
in the meantime work on yourself. do you still live with your parents?

>You must have met girls at school or through collage/uni
the uni schizo is a bong?

Go outside, the outside world has more variety of people than on the internet

Make a YouTube channel were all you do is call out and harass women for shitty behavior. Just start bullying women and publicize it. Women are weak minded and succumb to social pressure. Be the change you want to see.

>be man
>shave armpits
>easier to moisturize without sweaty looking pits
>never need deodorant

>be woman
>im a strong woman and I have armpit hair
>stinks
>ill show the patriarchy by wearing their consumerist deodorant on my lymph nodes daily
>also applies toxic makeup to her eyes daily
>not a consumerist sell out though because muh supports marx

Get directly in the source
>from high school

Attached: 1657298128790.gif (320x204, 1.47M)

>How am I actually supposed to find a normal girl who hasn't had miles of dick ran through her?
I think it's unironically impossible. I thought I'd found a unicorn - 20 year old girl interning at my job. We hit it off and started dating; she told me I was her first real boyfriend.
I was on cloud nine....then she left her phone unlocked and I saw how deep she'd run on te apps as a teen.
Hundreds, perhaps thousands, of dicks explored her for cheap or for nothing. I broke up with her not long after, fucking chameleon whore.

Attached: 1631188211181.jpg (1046x1276, 600.95K)

>T. 500 pounds and a Bad baiter

nigger jannies ip banned me

I'm hairy like a bear and have long Jesus locks and beard down to my waist and i sweat like a power-shower, just went outside for a 6 mile walk in the blasting sunshine, in town now leaking stinking pheromones everywhere in my string vest and tiny shorts and leering at all the wenches in town for a couple of hours. They love it, good times, feeling cute, might get a bit rapey later.

Attached: 1655132284330.png (670x835, 845.09K)

"Dating" is adultery, I have no idea why self-described "conservative" christcucks jerk off over it.

>shave pits
>don’t need deodorant
Hair doesn’t produce the stink, user. You’ve become nose blind to your own BO.

Attached: EB791E75-9841-4361-8FE4-11E1DEDBFA7F.jpg (700x618, 43.7K)

>50 year old boomer

Hairy girls are kino.

Attached: 6fe7d085339ffd3c5d8e93d9fe587abe.jpg (1044x877, 144.88K)

The idea that the women gets to choose is the problem.
You make the demands, or you're no man

Do I atleast get to sniff?