Is pic related the greatest political mind of our generation?

Is pic related the greatest political mind of our generation?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 128.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/youtube-xQNVgo5h-D4
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-styxhexenhammer666-get-job
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am.

Attached: 1594681219874.png (1062x1500, 641.56K)

Yes

Yes

Yes because your generation is dumb as fuck. Many such cases.

make a new tech exclusive of you dressed as Asuka and shitting on a plastic tarp

Yes.

That would be a big ass Asuka.
I could rock it though.

Attached: 1632350674773.png (1500x1014, 487.18K)

Sucking off trump nonstop while grifting outside of the USA just makes him the most unabashed MIGA grifter still standing

I like Trump more than he does.

Attached: Tanya T1.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

>MIGA grifter
Bunkertranny buzzwords. Ywnbaw

Styx is alright, but he's a bit too deep into the cuckoldry of libertarianism. Not to mention being into a bunch of weird occultic shit.

Na he’s like a long haired mr oinkers ….

Kek you still think pretending anyone who thinks trump is a faggot must be a tranny? Sorry trumpnigger deflecting criticism didn’t work last time and it won’t work this time either. Fuck you trumpshill faggots

Attached: B7EEC9F9-108B-41C5-8D80-663F775A735A.jpg (683x731, 145.37K)

Yes

Styxhexenhammer666 is running a massive laptop donation scam. Styxhexenhammer666 passes himself off as a "preacher of righteousness", but don't let his good looks, slicked back hair and fancy suits fool you. He worships the Devil and sustains his boastful ego with donations and gaming laptops. Since his recent conversion to televangelist style pledge drive schemes Styx has managed to fool every single one of you into sending him enormous donations for his Salvation Laptop Fund.

Styx Salvation Laptop pledge drive:
archive.org/details/youtube-xQNVgo5h-D4

>Petition to make Styx get a job
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-styxhexenhammer666-get-job

▶ Styx boasts about his "tech skills" but doesn't know how to transfer the data from his HDD
▶ Keeps replacing his microphones because the volume is always terrible (he doesn't know how to adjust it)
▶ He fails to properly install his Logitech peripherals on his other laptop and thinks they don't work simply because his other laptop is "too old" to work with Logitech software

Attached: pastor-styxhexenhammer666.jpg (1284x900, 154.86K)

>words words words
>iOS filename
Classic leftist playbook

someone post girl styx

No he got destroyed by Nick Fuentes in their debate about China.

I'd vote for you Tanya-user

he has the incel phenotype but still doing a bit well in life. what's your excuse?

no hes a retard kys and sage buy an ad and fuck off with your e celebs

>he has the incel phenotype
>literally 6'7 lanklet

He is rather the generation of our mind.