Napalm my village

Pic related is the average 13 yo in my village

they will go out wearing a kilo of makeup and dressed as if they are heading to a club in the middle of the day

They will come themselves to you and ask you for car rides and alcohol only for their farmer dad to come to you and threaten to kill you the next day

This place is fucked

Attached: 1660263118063454.jpg (1080x1926, 460.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/431lou.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would napalm my own first if I could

That’s actually kinda gross
>let’s go Instagram to show how many times we kissed each other
Bro what?

10 years too young and not german enough
files.catbox.moe/431lou.png

gott damn cuh where yo village at again? I'll uhh, help you burn it.

use this as napalm coordinates

Attached: Καταγραφή.png (1343x752, 399.25K)

Women have, ironically, considering all the beliefs about them, no appreciation of or sense for actual beauty.
If you leave them free reign, it always degenerates into vulgar, exaggerated shit. They simply do not understand the concept of "sometimes less is more". It always end with crass and gross shit.

in my extensive tiktok research, this is the norm for country girls the world over. Russia, UK, South America, Canada.
when I'm ripping their posts I always find ones that are like "ewww go away old men" and I chuckle since they dress in such an attention grabbing manner. hard to tell if the post is just satire or not.

Attached: itskielynew16x_20220428_25_VP8.webm (540x960, 1.83M)

Lol at cuck father too afraid to apply that violence to the thing actually misbehaving so he takes it out on random men.

Pic related average 14yo village girls in Russia

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-155645.png (1920x1200, 1.72M)

lol have you given 13 year old girls rides and bought them alcohol?

please send russian wife.
can pay in bananas.

Come to my village in Euboea

but plz don’t bring any of ur village friends with you

>flag
I am visiting the UK

that is a fucking filter, retard

>putting your location on a glow nigger anime website honeypot
It’s over for you
FBI coming to your house in 13 minutes
If not then a group of Any Forumstards will and kill you and take your grandmas antique couch

she told me she was 16

Your country is most famous for worshipping gods who used to fuck around and sleep with tons of random people, not to mention a guy who married his own mother. Of course your women turned into whores.

>already hit the wall

you forgot the story when zeus turned into a litteral bull to aproach a chick

So, how far did you take them?

we did penance by turning into the most christian christians in europe, while living in a muslim pen, for 400 years, though.
i have a photo of my grandma in pretty much a hijab but i guess those days wore off about as quickly as possible?

just a few kilometers around the village and later to my friends warehouse/hidout place that is in the middle of some rice fields

>Google maps
>places I want to go
Lol lmao even

Sounds like a good time to me

Attached: f2f.gif (125x127, 10.95K)

you're here everyday making the same fucking post, you're fucking annoying and one of these days someone crazier than me will publically dox you and everyone in your shitty little "village" will know that you post images of minors on Any Forums, I suggest you stop your retarded boring illegal posting immediately

I would hit

If you know what I’m talking abouuuut :))))))))