TACTICAL FUCKING NUKE INCOMING

>drumpf gets caught with nuke codes
>US immediately starts planning for nuclear war against china and russia both

it's over

Attached: ww3.jpg (904x742, 362.27K)

Any time a member of the military comes to the American public they are saying one thing and one thing only; they may say it in many different ways but in the end they are just asking for more money. If the largest military budget to ever exist in the history of mankind can’t protect us, nothing can.

>Admiral Chas Richard
That's a very odd name, unless "Chas" is short for "Charles" which is even less common nowadays.

gibs us more money

In a game theory study on random people it found 30% to 70% of people would launch nukes if given good odds of success.

We have been very lucky the past 70 years no one has launch one.

Attached: White Pepe.png (1423x1431, 495.75K)

So build nukes? What are these retards thinking thar it needs to change nuclear deterrence as long as their is response everyone is happy about MAD

WW3 this Fall!

They think they need to change the policy because Russia floated the idea of using a smaller tactical nuclear weapon in ukraine early into the war becuase he believed it would stop the US form retaliating and enacting MAD.

Afaik america wants to change its nuclear plan to stop even things like smaller nukes from being used to skirt around MAD doctrine

Two major nuclear powers with submarines everywhere and satellite nuclear weapons…

Attached: A6DBAA91-5206-45D0-BFF7-63F7F0EFE005.png (1001x748, 706.93K)

If Russia cuts oil from Germany this winter history mite repeat itself(the reason Germany invaded Russia during WW2 for oil), we mite* see something insane happen. (the real happening)

I think and hope Russia comes to terms with the west;

My idea:

>All Russian Forces leave Ukrainian territories
>Crimea legally becomes part of Russia
>Ukraine has a no NATO joining agreement for 50 years
>No Nato Warships within Ukraine region of the black sea agreement
>Ukraine get a 50 year 2% Gas fee off of Russia gas passing Ukraine. (paid every month)
>Russia gives 200 tonnes of Gold to Ukraine (They have 2500 tonnes of gold reserves)
>Water rights for Sevastopol/Crimea from Ukraine for 100 years
>Most sanctions removed on Russia allowing Russia to trade with European countries again.
I think that is a fair deal everyone can get behind, best outcome for both sides.

Attached: Peace.jpg (1200x890, 592.95K)

I'd launch even with zero odds of success?

Would those nuke codes even work?

As much as I’d love that I feel like it’s an unlikely outcome. Though honestly I’ll take anything if it means we can get past the looming energy crisis.

Bongland only got 3 years worth of oil and gas reserves left we can mine and then we’ll have to become a net importer. Only roughly 30% of our overall energy comes from wind farms, solar, hydro and renewables combined, and while another 12% comes from nuclear the UK hasn’t made any promises to up its nuclear capacity. We’re kind of screwed man

Too late for America
It's already rotten from inside

It’s just like the moooooovies!!

Attached: A761B236-43D6-42D8-B3A7-5C60B34E4452.jpg (1200x720, 171.34K)

It's okay, General Milley already said that he wouldn't follow orders to attack China.

HAHA that is the crazy thing it almost be a mercy at this point.... but I'm optimistic we can turn this ship around. Our ancestors survived the great flood(which the story of Noah's Ark is based off of) , survived the bronze age collapse, survived the fall of Rome.... I'm pretty sure we'll fix things.

Attached: Drop it.png (1621x1667, 2.98M)

>nukes don't exist
Nothing burger

Based

>All Russian Forces leave Ukrainian territories not currently occupied
>Crimea legally becomes part of Russia
>Ukraine has a no NATO joining agreement.
>No Nato Warships within Ukraine black sea agreement without Russians permission
>Ukraine get zero Gas fee off of Russia
>Ukraine gives 200 tonnes of Weapons grade plutonium to Russia (They have 200 tonnes of gold reserves)
>Water rights for Sevastopol/Crimea from Ukraine f
> All sanctions removed on Russia allowing Russia to trade with European countries again law prohibiting any future sanction

Maybe they should have used some of that 29 trillion embezzled funds on making some modern missile instead of child trafficking.
It's a bit late now that you are on the back foot against Russia and China at the same time and caused an economic collapse.

NATO has broken all its promises to Russia.
USA has broken various military related agreements without provocation, in service of its like masters.

Russia has no reason to trust any deal the West offers it and should never make plans and carry out actions based on them.

We do have a WW3 oil supply to be used in case of WW3, we'll be fine no matter what. Plus all the Russian elites children live in the UK so they wont nuke us. Saying that thou I dont want a war of attrition as no one wins a war of attrition.

I dont like seeing European(white) people dying.

Attached: UK oil.jpg (1024x768, 118.4K)

Because on the calculations these people make it's all lose/lose when they launch nukes, so they don't.

But the US military can no longer fight war effectively without nukes. I guarantee you the american military is going to resort to "nuclear deterrence" first, by launching nukes at other countries while claiming it's only ok when america does it.

The people in charge of the US are completely fucking unhinged

Laughing at you Jewish fair deal
How’s this Russia takes Ukraine
Europeans can have cheap gas anytime they remove their sanctions

Based

This twisted game needs to be reset

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-090444_Chrome.jpg (1080x2165, 1.12M)

Aka the jewish cabal holding America hostage at the moment wants to rewrite nuclear regulations so that the bar for deployment is lowered, and then they can get the America-Russia war they've been wanting for a while now that destroys every remaining White nation on Earth leaving Israel as the sole nuclear power in the Western hemisphere.

Have no illusions about it: If a nuclear war is to happen, the jewish-controlled West will start it, and it will be due to a false flag.

No, you don't.

Oil in the dirt and underwater is not "a ww3 oil supply" - especially not when an oil rig or refinery takes 3 years to make and 3 seconds to blow up in the middle of a war. If you aren't stockpiling the oil and gas now in untouchable bunkers you aren't going to be using any of it in a world war.

You shouldn’t lull yourself into false sense of security based on such reasons, namefag. Hate towards the Anglo menace and their perpetual loyalty for likes is universal.
Those elite Russians can move freely and some would evacuate before a strike, some already have been deemed enemies of the regime and would just get nuked along with bongs and their nigger pets.