Jews are leaving Russia spontaneously? Why is Russia so lucky?

Jews are leaving Russia spontaneously? Why is Russia so lucky?

Attached: FZ7-Fp-XgAAFM7M.jpg (900x852, 108.34K)

Isn’t Israel at war with their own country?

Aand nothing of value was lost

Good alternatives to yandex?

just escaping the sinking ship, they've undermined it enough

This isn't any different than people who make money in the US, then fuck off to different countries to spend it
>She'll just continue to make money for a country she doesn't live in, while actually living in a different country

This, kek.

There are no free search engines.

The new kid on the block, Bing.

poo poo

I surely if had the opportunity would marry a rich hot jewgirl...

Brave

flag checks out

YANDEX is the one with less jews and now i suppose even less. Best choice!

startpage

>Brave
Search "Blonde braid" on brave, google and yandex, look at pictures. Post results.

yandex still has its uses but you should realistically be using 2-3 engines anyway, they do different things.

>"I cannot work in a country that is at war with its neighbors"
>move to Isreal
why do liberals act like they live in some skit world?

Attached: thonks.gif (256x256, 455.25K)

Russia Holocaust coming

Cretin, this means you are on the wrong side of history and going to collapse soon.

> jewish female ceo

Russia's hard break from the globohomo farm makes them justifiably nervous

they know if Putin challenges Jews in other nations nothing stops him from challenging Jews in his own nation.
just look at that fuckin rat face.
the jews are constantly on the lookout for the day they have to scurry away

as long as they're not coming here, we already have enough of these problems

Well brave is cucked.

That is the most jewish reason I ever heard. Can't live in a country at war with its neighbours. Israel would then be the last country on earth you would ever consider moving to.

hereditary shabbos goy has spoken

???

It's like New Diet Coke, now with less Jews!

What's there to hate? At least it's really non-google when you want to search something that's dear to the globohomo.

Why they are not subverting those blyatgoys

Attached: 1659377167399621m.jpg (667x1024, 88.92K)

This whole thing has presented quite the conundrum. Literal natsoc dudes with windmill tattoos lead by a Jewish president. Mongolian Orcs cutting the cock and balls off of White Europeans but on the side that the Jews hate. I can't tell which way to go on this one, my gut tells me even with the Jewish president the actual guys on the ground for Ukraine are at least ideologically aligned with me.

I like their reverse image search. Google's one is pretty annoying now.

>Imagine hesitating between a literal dancing kike appointed by the WEF and the entire globhomo west and Z

Attached: Marine Snow no Densetsu (マリンスノーの伝説).flv_snapshot_00.01.17.165.jpg (640x480, 26.44K)