Who flipped on trump?

Trump is panicking as Kushner and Melania pointed to as possible moles in FBI raid

Attached: CI1.jpg (1100x619, 753.18K)

polchuds losing it

why would the FBI need moles?
so dumb
lmao

It has to be a member of his family or someone you’re familiar with from the old administration because… it just has to be, ok!?
>Trump sold out by his own family!
>How humiliating!
>Just believe the rumors and laugh at him!

where do you get this shit? the documents were bait and trump wants them released to the public.

Ivanka already betrayed him on television

This is pretty basic, so even braindead liberal morons can understand it.
Secret
Service
Agent

and Melania apparently fucked the black white house cook a few times from what some are saying. Wouldn't surprise me.

It was funny at first but now it needs to stop
We can't let Trump keep the nuclear codes

Probably no one they just hate that guy for trying to stop child trafficking and faggit shit

Sauce?

spbp
Shills are retatded

Trump will rise again. I believe he may actually be Jesus.

This is the exact kind of shit the FBI is notorious for. Spreading misinfo through the media and getting people within an organization paranoid about each other to rile shit up. It's all gayops they have nothing

Yeah, marriage doesn't mean anything for these rich fucks. Heard she fucked a black security guard too.

It's Kushner. His loyalty is only to Israel.

well blacks do tend to have larger penises.. something most women value. I guess that's just how it is.

>the mole

Attached: WhoIsTheMole.jpg (504x266, 17.49K)

Kushner hands down

>Who flipped
Probably nobody. Trump really got the upper hand by setting the narrative and making the FBI look like lawless goons. We're probably seeing a lot of bullshit coming from the FBI in their desperate effort to take back the narrative. It's way to late though, they have to take the L on this but since they're liberal faggots they'll keep digging.

rumor is it was another federal agent

>Sauce
that's what they're trying to get to.

Attached: 1642356451448.jpg (1256x1248, 293.08K)

Nuclear documents were bait and he wants them made public? Cool, looks like treason is back on the table.

I heard this was a liberal circle-jerk.
Mind if I join in?

Attached: 1657635960472.gif (220x390, 3.95M)