We won

We won.
Fuck the Vaxxed.
Die.
HAHAHA

Attached: 2346526.jpg (956x745, 175.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBsjggc5jHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1525251255786.jpg (503x443, 160.01K)

But at what cost?

wait they exoected people to quarantine when "exposed" to covod? I never even heard of this.

Not My Problem

Everything that’s not my problem

If normies had 2 brain cells they’d recognize this for what it is: admission that the vax does nothing. CDC hasn’t dropped its guidelines on polio or measles in 60 years. But after only 1 year they drop the guidelines on COVID

Do the Fauci dance
youtube.com/watch?v=PBsjggc5jHM

Attached: 1651715946241.gif (275x206, 3.75M)

Who tf cares about covid anymore

>Yaaaaaaaasssssss thank you master my slave collar is not as tight anymore
The absolute state of (You) nigger.

Anyone who is Vaxxed is now marked forever. Marked as a fucking idiot, marked as untrust worthy, marked as someone who makes poor decisions, marked as a government drone.

Don't you have monkey Putin's to post faggot, you don't get paid for personal opinions.

Genetic Original Sin this will pass on down the (de)generations.

next step - vaxies will have to quarantine

shit it was an IQ test after all and 80 percent of the population failed miserably.
enjoy your cloths faggits

Attached: e8c68e80d7bd30a3c44ab4e0097a488f.jpg (1144x1500, 239.15K)

Watch what's coming next.
The shame is real for the Vaxxed.
Pretty soon they will make it so that people don't have to disclose if they are vaxxed or not for work.
These people must feel like gigantic idiots.

>required
As if their opinion means anything to me

>checked
I wouldn't be so sure. Who's to say this isn't a brief reprise before they throw an even worse curveball at you....maybe they just don't need that pretext anymore because you'll be starving in 6 months

Still not taking it….*the clot shot*

The vaccinated are a cost we're willing to pay.

I think this winter is going to be ugly for people world wide. Even more people are vaxxed and boosted now since 2021.

My office which is a giant conglomerate is a meat grinder and all the tech support guys would just say they have covid as a no questions asked 2 week vacation like every other month

More like 90%

haha
never got vaxxed
vaxxies stay mad

I remember sending this gif 500-600 times on messenger, to a friend, and it somehow bricked his phone LOL

Stay strong, frens

Attached: 1647571031596.png (1078x1140, 809.91K)