/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3682

Prev:▶Day: 170 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignAugust11

▶Latest
>Ukraine strikes a Russian airbase near Sevastapol, Crimea
>Biden admin to announce a $1 billion weapons package for Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antonovsky railway bridge in Kherson once again
>Zelensky gives a greenlight in replacing Catherine the Great's statue with Billy Herrington, decision is now up to Odessa's city council
>Ukrainian government to start mandatory evacuation of civilians from Donetsk Oblast
>Ukraine claims Russia shelled a correctional facility in Olenivka killing 40+ UA PoWs
>Germany approves sale of 100x PzH-2000 155mm SPH to Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antoniv bridge in Kherson with HIMARS missiles
>The Bundeswehr announced the delivery of Mars II MLRS and three PzH2000 howitzers to Ukraine
>Ukraine, Russia sign separate agreements with Turkey, UN on grain passage through Black Sea
>The Russian government included Greece, Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia and Slovakia in the list of “unfriendly countries.” (Read: based countries)
>UK to send 20 additional M109 SPGs and 36 L119 artillery guns
>ISW: Russian forces conducted unsuccessful ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk & west of Donetsk City
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: adeptus-mechanicus2.jpg (1200x800, 358.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isw.pub/RusCampaignAugust11
nitter.net/TheStudyofWar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

suck my dick faggot

Attached: 54CA802A-7BE8-436E-84E8-1DAB9BF25A5A.jpg (324x242, 77.72K)

Impressive, now let's see Paul Allen's Martinez copypasta

Attached: that-subtle-schizoing.gif (498x283, 486.54K)

>isw.pub/RusCampaignAugust11
link doesnt work, or maybe i am retarded

Attached: Katze_liebt_Brot.jpg (1080x1104, 347.7K)

I love this kitty with all my soul

Doesn't getting your dick sucked by a bloke make you gay?

Fuck jews

Lmao, I checked previous links and firefox is warning me that ISW is a potentially dangerous site, might be vatniggery at work.

>martinez

Attached: 1650247641500.jpg (374x359, 14.44K)

"Martinez polenigger butthurt belters could be here" he thought. "I've never been to this neighborhood before. There could be butthurt belters anywhere". The cool wind felt good against his bare chest. "I hate that polenigger martinez" he thought. Sweet dream reverbarated his entire car, making it pulsate even when 500 rouble vodka circulated through his powerful veins and washed away his (merited) fear of butthurt belters after dark. "With a car, you can go anywhere you want", he thought.

first post and ziggers already failed the challenge

Attached: 1659612583852057.png (531x297, 175.26K)

At any rate, I just manually change the date, they haven't uploaded the one for Aug 11 on their site, but it's on their twitter if you wanna read it there nitter.net/TheStudyofWar

hello Martinez Gonzalez Vadim Kaczyński here with another update
I am currently at an airport waiting for a flight to the us of a. I'll be heading over to John Doe of Ohio Oblast to observe him. I heard his mother is single, that will be my way of observing him. My suitcase is filled with grandma's finest pierogis and the most bottom shelf beer. If I ration out my food it should last me 2 weeks in which I'll need to integrate my self with his family. I have my psyop radar and gay pills to spike him with. This will be my final message before departure.

Attached: 1660293557479290.jpg (667x624, 174.04K)

/uhg/ is dead

What do Russians think happens when they poor concrete down an empty hole? Do they think it will just magically stay in that spot instead of falling into the river?

Attached: B663913C-AB08-4F61-BDB8-81315D45B99A.jpg (640x360, 27.4K)

Hello friends, why has the russhit Republic of Gas & Kremlinstan failed to move more than a few miles from the border in over half a year since invading its own neighbour? Is it because russhits are a slit-eyed mongoloid race of asiatic manlets throwing "human" (press x for doubtings) waves at yamnaya Aryans? I accept all submissions but the answer is yes btw.

>over half a year
8 YEARS

Brandon amerimutt Martinez shitskin polenigger butthurt belter diaspora cripple tried to climb through my window

this probably

if you pour enough you will fill the hole - just pour vasili pour

Dobry den everybody.

Attached: 1660075388505966.jpg (960x1280, 343.1K)

What if the bridge is just one concrete slab? It's gonna be indestructible then and super easy to repair.
I have once again foiled the Martinez discord. ha!

>dobry
>bolsheviks still alive
explain

you ok, bro?

they won't repair it for it simply reminds them of home

Me too.
With enough concrete, they could create man-made cliff.

nermind, page just took years to load

No, because I have not been able to sleep for the past 4 days due to the Martinez shitskin spic and his polenigger discord butthurtbelters dangling keychains in the ventilation shafts.

same user, same

*jingle jingle jingle*

Attached: 1659968146428019.jpg (828x454, 67.36K)

i had a sneaking suspicion that putin was a polenigger rat placed there by martinez shitskins, especially since he refuses to deal with the polenigger infestation of my apartment building. a few times each week i send letters to the kremlin in the hopes that putin will deal with the butthurt belter spic tataroturkic saviors of the white race hohols that crawl in my water pipes, but to no avail. fuckkjing diaspora poles who don't want to go back to their country

New pic from Futaba.
Anyway svoboda russkii your draw request of Relichka is accept by artist in Futaba.
Waiting in expectant.

Attached: 1660294768626.png (1000x1265, 760.69K)

so boys
when will russia drop the nukes?
I really don't want to study math anymore

Attached: Mops_oct09_cropped2.jpg (1034x824, 239.78K)