R**sians officialy banned in Estonia

Finland to follow.
dw.com/en/ukraine-war-estonia-and-finland-seek-end-to-russian-tourist-visas-for-europe/a-62758209

Attached: booking_canceled.png (1260x1188, 411.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

perild.com/2022/08/11/the-czech-foreign-ministry-called-for-the-introduction-of-an-eu-ban-on-issuing-visas-to-russians/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Wow that sucks, I really wanted to see Estonia’s great variety of medieval castles
>Guess I’ll have to settle for visiting Moscow, SPb, Kazan, Sochi, Karelia, Crimea, Kaliningrad, Vladivostok, Krasnodar, Novosibirsk, and countless other places across Russia’s vast territory

Attached: DA125DF8-2F68-4B77-A945-F6819105E8C9.png (810x1080, 140.21K)

Where is Estonia located lol, who cares

You have a meme flag and Jerry Seinfeld as a president. At least I have nuclear weapons, actually I also have what used to be your nuclear weapons
lol
lmao even

Russians are like sandniggers. The moment their population crosses a given threshold, it's over.
Best way of dealing with is not letting them accumulate, just like with sandniggers.

I honestly don't hold grudge against average russian folks, what they can do about this situation? The ones that support Putin and oligarchy who robs them and spit in their faces deserve everything bad though.

Smart move, seeing how Rusniggers use casus belli of 'muh oppressed minority' no Rusnigger should be allowed anywhere.

I know, my life is a comedy

Fucking retarded and stupid.

perild.com/2022/08/11/the-czech-foreign-ministry-called-for-the-introduction-of-an-eu-ban-on-issuing-visas-to-russians/

It's happening

I don't understand the point. Do they wish to turn the Russian population against the West?

Meh. Latvia won't do this so Russians can keep streaming into Europe thru this Russian colony.

why are they helping Russia fix their brain drain problem? must be 5d chess

>I don’t understand that the entire world wants all white peoples to die

>I don't understand the point.
Read . It especially applies to Estonia who has Russian minority.

Can we holocaust tgem in the rest of EU? Unlike Germs, we still have gas, so Ausheitz can reactivate it's masturbator death traps

>russkies now cannot use one of their many propaganda canards as casus belli
cant they still call you guys nazis or something

>>Guess I’ll have to settle for visiting Moscow, SPb, Kazan, Sochi, Karelia, Crimea, Kaliningrad, Vladivostok, Krasnodar, Novosibirsk, and countless other places across Russia’s vast territory

They are all substandard shitholes

It feels like they are trying to barbara straisand me in, since I've never been in that shithole anyway

Yes they want to provoke Russia into bombing them to shit so they can die for american interests.
I seen balitcs on here say they're fine with their people being eradicated so long as it harms Russia.

Absolutely fucking insane.

>cant they still call you guys nazis or something
It's much harder to spin this angle. Also war in Donbass started with Russia planting FSB agents and they were leading separatists.
No risk of this fuckery if no Russian minority, simple as.

Again the Russian.
>let us into your country or we will kill you
>stop pointing out our war crimes in Ukraine or we will kill you
>stop saying Russia invaded, occupied, and killed your grandfathers - or we will invade and kill you!
I feel like in the Russian childlike brutish mind these are legitimate threats and this is a considered a legitimate way to behave in the world.

When your crimes (incl. genocide, oppression and occupation) against certain ethnic group go over the threshold they no longer care about themselves but just want to see you suffer and die.

Thanks for proving my point, you deranged lunatics.
You're provoking on purpose, just like Ukraine, only to then scream murder when we retaliate. 100% kikebots.

>Yes they want to provoke Russia into bombing them to shit

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 6.41K)