Brits....what the fuck?

Brits....what the fuck?

Attached: file.png (1130x745, 1023.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J4CG8DYkp9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This happened with a Turkish woman here, whitoids stopped treatment because of money and she was taken to Turkey where she woke up a couple of months later and made a full recovery.

Awww. Centralized and free healthcare is great until they switch off the healthcare.

>died doing a Tik Tok challenge
The weak are getting culled early...

what was the challenge?

Humans don't work like that. You can't just charge them up after they die. We're not batteries for Christs sake. Bongs are fucking retarded as fuck.

Not being an anglo simp

His chances of waking up were basically none.
It was pointless keeping him alive in a coma for eternity.

He was brain dead and on ventilation and life support for months. He had zero chance of recovery as he was already dead.

The kid asphyxiated himself in front of his computer using a ligature (probably some sort of online dare).
He was left in a coma with irreparable brain-stem damage from which recovery would have required a miracle but still left him a vegetable.
Machines and medicines were keeping his blood pumping because his own body had stopped performing these functions.
You can't kill somebody when they're already dead.

i thought healthcare was free in bongland, why dont they treat him for free?

Meanwhile here the doctors will keep you alive to pay bills by any means necessary.

Attached: 1453239264686.png (640x400, 8.91K)

"Blackout Challenge"

i wouldn't recommend going out when there's blacks out

Attached: carlos.jpg (210x240, 12.59K)

A factory reset would do the trick

>Be thick cunt millennial parents
>Get told by every doctor in the UK your brain dead child is dead
>But you know better because you googled it so you waste everyone's time and money for no reason other than you are too retarded and baked on weed to get on with life
Fucking hate these retarded spastics.
This shit is what a godless society creates, people so dumb they think throwing money at death will fix it.

Yes I see the american flag now how could medical attention be free, we're about to hear from the land of the free if you can pay billions.

You actually got her to go back? How do we reproduce this outcome?

Don't lose your ipod

Lmao, is TikTok the true heir to old Any Forums?

There was no challenge. There is supposedly a challenge called the "blackout challenge" where you attempt to hold your breath long enough to blackout. Archie however was found by this mother hanging from the bannister several feet off of the ground. As far as I know there is no "tie a rope around your neck, tie the other end to the bannister and throw yourself to your death" challenge.
This whole Tik Tok challenge angle they are going for here is just a massive cope for a mother who can't accept that her son killed himself.
He was declared brained back in early April but his parents demanded he be kept on life support. For at least the last month there was no discernible blood flow to his brain to the point where his brain stem became necrotic.
He was literally a decaying corpse in a hospital bed by the end with machines performing all bodily functions.

Kek'd

Attached: 1659341633144348.jpg (569x472, 62.95K)

There's a difference between being in a coma and literally having zero brain function. This kid's lizard brain wasn't even working.

Should have given him some ambien. It's been known to wake people up from a coma state
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J4CG8DYkp9A

Vax challenge

Attached: d.png (640x400, 25.19K)

We all know the poor twat killed himself because his mum is a bullying drug addict who treated him awfully. Instead if calling for help, she and her druggy friends spent 30 minutes clearing away their drugs before phoning for an ambulance. Archie's mum is truly the lowest of the low and the truth will out shortly

Yes, I agree. In this case the boy is dead and the family should accept it instead of insulting Allah by keeping him in this state.

He wasn’t in a coma, his brain was dead. Zero activity.

what exactly happened? did he have his head split in half or something? i can't see many reasons for it being completely unrecoverable

Still worth a try. I would try everything why not. Lions mane mushrooms help regenerate nerves, olive oil (Lorenzo's oil) repairs the coating over nerves. Mylin sheeth. They just don't try anything

he wasn't in a coma, it's been fun to read these kind of copes on twitter for the last month

>*cough*Charlie Gard*cough**cough*
No one should have the right to make that call but family.

Turns out you just have to put them into a coma.

Prolonged asphyxiation damages the brain stem which manages all your automatic functions like breathing and circulation.

TikTok killed him
TikTok is to blame

kids are retards easily influenced to do absolute bullshit

Couldn't you force oxygen up there?

The thing is they found out the brain is able to recover, even from "brain death".
Depending on the scale of the damage it just might take 20 years or more as the recovery process is incredibly slow and barely visible on checkups.
So yes there is a chance a person might be able to recover, but it might be in a time when their natural life span has ended or when their relatives are already dead.
It also means having a permanently occupied intensive care unit for years or decades with half a dozen nurses having to take care of the person so as to not let the body detoriate to a point it simply dies.
Which healthcare system is supposed to pay for that amount of money even if you aren't US overcharged on everything it would still be far more than a normal person earns in their life time.
Even in a social system you would basically drain the part several thousands of people pay for one case.

This is a really really really hard case to debate.
Yes the chance for waking up and surviving is there, but simultaneously the damage it might cause to others over time.
I never want to have to make that decision.

Yeah, turning him into a machine operated flesh puppet rotting from the inside like he has been for 3 months.

The family were welcome to try and find a private clinic to care for the boy.

He was too expensive they death paneled him

Kek.

>free healthcare

well, i think given enough time it'd reverse the damage
especially after reading this

Well its not that easy to just say alright my son is dead