Get your children vaccinated

It's your responsibility as a parent to get your children vaccinated against Covid. Covid Vaccination has been approved from 6 months upwards. Take your children to your local vaccination center and get their covid vaccine and vaccine booster shots now.

Attached: png_20220812_130154_0000.png (1080x1080, 467.95K)

Attached: you lose.jpg (828x493, 45.86K)

get your children vaccinated

No suck my dick russians

Number god give me number 8 if karma is real and I will be punished by it for bad actions
give me 7 for no punishment of evil
give me 9 for definite punishment of evil
any other number and i havent thought of it

Attached: no refunds.jpg (1847x1339, 270.08K)

FUCK GOD!!!!

we should be trying to destroy society. And pushing the vaccine on children will certainly destroy civilization.

>It's your responsibility
CDC changed its mind again. They say "pretty much do whatever. we're transitioning into our high-paying no-show jobs as big pharma directors."

So, that means we get to keep our surviving kids with their current vax-induced disabilities, and not have to add more, unless we want to for instagram, or whatever.

Attached: 1522078344322.jpg (1067x653, 154.39K)

I'm an evil demon. Society made me this way. So I'm happy to hear about other people's suffering since they are responsible for mine. I'm glad your kids are fucked from the vaccine. Hence I'm promoting vaccination for children.

No I don't think I will, you can take my spot in line to get boosted though.

Attached: d329b6676bf202db8534e1827adf43eeab5a09ee.jpg (740x640, 179.22K)

please don't sully the 'z' flag with your gay shitposting.

I enthusiastically support fully vaccinating every Jewish child.

I'm damn serious. We need to get it viral

i hate all humans, not just jews

>So, that means we get to keep our surviving kids with their current vax-induced disabilities, and not have to add more, unless we want to for instagram, or whatever.

Attached: this is fine long.jpg (582x858, 138.42K)

I WANNA WATCH THE WORLD BURN!!!!!!!!!!

Is the vaccine safe and effective?

Got doll hairs that OP is a fuentes enjoyer

So what do these retards get from posting this retard threads?
It's not even shilling, do they just think they're being funny?

why?

>So what do these retards get from posting this retard threads?
welcome newfag

we get the feeling of joy from helping push the evil agenda and thus destroying the evil modern society