Normies had enough

HOLY SHIT
GEORGE RR MARTIN (popular normie book writer, game of thrones etc) IS CALLING FOR A FULL 1488 OF BRITAIN

THE TIDES ARE CHANGING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1651163145443.png (1075x470, 259.81K)

AHAHAHA
NO WAY

Attached: 1633169345018.jpg (300x207, 10.87K)

those game of thrones show runners must have ruined him

why can't that fucking fat asshole just finish the song of ice and fire books already?

Good!

Attached: SS-Pepe.png (1638x1000, 271.43K)

Faggot fuck off with this jewing

Reading that synopsis, it amazes me this fat fuck is actually a successful author

Because then he'd prove Tolkien right.

Attached: 1660155711804356.png (1864x344, 100.73K)

maybe he was threatened by the people who ruined his legacy with that garbage show

Wow, fat faggot kike wrote some shit.
I'm pretty sure the king will be the bad guy, or he's manipulated by one.

But the guy who proposes that is the antagonist though, unless if it's ensemble cast in which case there's a chance the book is going to end in a based note.

It's a fictional book, he's not calling for anything

Because the tv show finished first and everyone hated the ending. So either he copies the tv ending, in which case nobody will buy it because they hate it, or he makes up his own ending and then the fanbase hates it anyway because if he'd gotten it done earlier than the tv ending never would have happened.

It's the point where there's just no reason for him to even want to bother.

>LOOK AT THIS BOOK WHERE THE BAD GUY IS AN EVIL MAGA NATIONALIST. ITS TOTALLY HAPPENING GUYS
Enjoy your jewish trash, retard. I swear half of this fucking board is illiterate nowadays.

Based Henry! Fuck Jokers

Attached: xpyzpuegqii01 (2).jpg (700x628, 55.08K)

He doesn't want to.
This. What the fuck is that utter drivel.

What an embarrassing synopsis

Does Turing still get chemically castrated in this alternate history?

Did the last book release? I think I forgot what the other books said after all these years, fucking faggot....

he's a jew

Because the most common trope in stories is having an ending.

Attached: 1636430686105.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

holy fuck imagine thinking Tolkien is some Le epic author, it’s a fucking childrens book, and Tolkien was academic proto SJW

Bad joke. At least put some effort faggot

Attached: 1651231043378.jpg (250x236, 4.14K)

>white nationalist is the bad guy
its pozzed

Kek, upsets are upset.

Holy tides a-turn, Batman!

Attached: Robin in da hood.jpg (485x484, 106.81K)

you stupid faggot. Tolkien maybe the greatest writer of all time. Go suck some fancy prose dick of nabokov you little faggot boy. You'll never understand what it means to be a craftsman

It's a different timeline where the acts of union never happened and England has two foreign countries it shares Britain with.

whack his head off his fucking shoulders