CHINA ALL BUT CONFIRMS THE VACCINE DIEOFF THIS WINTER

>The risk of a combination of influenza and COVID-19 epidemic this fall and winter would be high, Dong Xiaoping, a chief virologist from the China CDC, warned during Wednesday's press conference.

Attached: 1638047633111.png (1029x854, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/193zEriQpe66
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

you have terrible reading comprehension user

been lurking for 3 years now, STILL don't get when to use this meme, do you use to when you wanna sage a post?

Its used by glowies to tell other agents that the thread is already monitored and patrolled

Attached: 1659902773607454.png (824x800, 142.02K)

are you serious?

Attached: COPE.png (895x834, 10.82K)

>BYCH
Lurk more newfaggot

I wish but I doubt it their depop vaccine was a flop. It's a real shame too because the covid believing wackos and masked perverts are some of the worst types of people who really do deserve agonizing deaths.

Who cares? As long as you didn't get vaxxed or are not a 80 years old, you are safe. Only the ones with AIDS should fear cold viruses.

So let me recapitulate:
Corona is fake but at the same time it Was all planed. And the ziverments did this to lock people up inside their houses to start the great reset. But now every restriction in western countries is obsolete despite the powerful deep state controlling everything. And rhe only country that still have draconic shit is China and the reason for this is because their vaccinr is shit and doesnt prevent anything. So corona is fake and the deep state control China but China is unable to stop the fake Virus and still does lockdowns which cripple the economy that is controlled by the deep state. And now because the vaccine beeing Population control after 2 years people will finally die

Man imagine believing in this bullshit lmao. How insecure and stupid must a Person be to believe any of this?

Attached: cantsneed.png (1440x409, 155.1K)

vocaroo.com/193zEriQpe66
oops lol

Okay, but have you heard of Marge's Large and Barge?

Attached: c46.jpg (500x497, 60.31K)

They are reinforcing the demoralization and totalitarianism over their people while slowing down meat and combustible consuption. They always do that kind of crap. They used to go to lengths of killing chicken and pigs so they could stop importing grains from other countries when convenient. Now they lock their submissive cattle down when and where they wish.

yes, and sometimes it's an indicator to ignore a thread and avoid bumping it

I HAVE NO CHUCK AND I MUST SNEED

I can't make sense of it all, but something has been definitely off since early 2020.
If you can't see that you're simply retarded.

Winters already here and nothing happened retard

everyone I know vaccinated is constantly sick. they really had no idea their own supporters would be the only ones who took it. its why they had trump pushing it.

Netherlands and Canada still have travel restrictions (plus forced reduction in agriculture). Coronachan may be fake but watch those 2 countries to see what they are going to try next.